I need you

***Jimin

***Jimin

"Hyung, I'm heading to the studio to practice, I'll see you later." Jimin waved as his Uber came to pick him up.

"See you?" Yoongi waved bye.

Jimin looked at his phone, he was going to text Jungkook today, they needed to talk things out. He missed the taller boy but he was still hurt and upset by his words.

-hey.- Jimin

Hey.- Jungkook texted back immediately.

I'm going to practice with Hobi but can we meet up after? We need to talk. -Jimin

Yes, I'll come down to the dance
studio at like 8 or do you
need more time? -Jungkook

That's fine. See you at 8. -Jimin

Okay. I love you. - Jungkook texted

Jimin looked down at his phone. Reading the message over and over.

I love you too- Jimin texted back.

He closed his phone and looked out the window. They were almost to the company. He still felt hurt but seeing that Jungkook still loved him made him smile.

"Min-ah!" Hoesok ran up hugging him.

"Hobi." Jimin hugged him back.

"You ready?" He slung his arm around Jimin's shoulder walking to the middle of the room.

"Yes." The smaller boy nodded.

They practiced and practiced. Hardly stopping, Jimin was determined to get these moves down but also just letting his body move to music again felt addictive.

"Let's take a small break." Hobi said, panting, laying on the ground.

"Sounds good." Jimin who was lying next to him gave a thumbs up.

"You can move really well. I was worried you would be stiff after having to be in the boot and sling." Hobi smiled at him.

"I am definitely sore and stiff but it was amazing just to move and dance again. It feels like nothing happened, everything goes quiet and I can just feel. It's been pretty hard." Jimin said looking up at the ceiling.

"I can't imagine what it has been like for you but. I am always here if you want to talk or just dance." Hobi grabbed Jimin's hand and squeezed.

"Thank you, I'll have to take you up on that." The smaller boy squeezed his hand back.

"I'm going to go use the restroom then call Tae, I'll be right back." Hobi got up and dusted himself off.

"Okay." Jimin stood up, using his shirt to wipe the sweat from his face he walked over where he left his water bottle. He pulled out his phone to look at the time. It was 7:45. He wanted to shower before his talk with Jungkook.