Ding dong went the door bell

*** Jungkook

*** Jungkook

Opening his eyes he looked over at Jimin still soundly asleep in his arms. What happened the day before started playing in his head. How could he have been so blind all this time? Jimin saw it so clearly, just how? He realized it was because he didn't want to see it, he made an excuse for every wrong Yugeon did because he was his friend and Jungkook didn't want to lose him, but in the process he almost lost everything.

Jungkook texted their manager about what happened and how he needed a new producer. He also told him he wasn't coming to work today nor was Jimin. Putting his phone down he turned to the smaller boy in his arms, he was always a good sleeper never getting up early without at least four alarms. His little nose was scrunched up and brow set in worry. The dark haired boy slowly and lightly rubbed the space between his brows trying to get his face to soften up.

"Hmm." Jimin sighed curling more into Jungkook.

"Mini, wake up~," Jungkook said softly in the smaller boy's ear. Jimin shook his head and buried his face into the taller boy's neck.

"Come on, let's go on a day trip, just you and me. We can go to the beach." The taller boy smiled as he rubbed Jimin's thigh. Jimin nodded but still refused to wake up. Jungkook smirked as his hand traveled up Jimin's thigh under his shirt and to the sensitive bud of his nipple rubbing over it and squeezing lightly. The smaller boy made a sharp gasping noise. Jungkook's breathing became uneven and he reached his other hand into Jimin's shirt and trailed his fingers over his stomach.

The smaller boy grabbed Jungkook's hand and put his pointer and middle finger into his mouth. He looked Jungkook in the eyes as he sucked and licked them. Jungkook couldn't take it anymore. He took his hand back, grabbed Jimin by his hips and put him on his lap. Jimin rested his hands on Jungkook's chest and moved his hips back and forth slowly.

"God you are beautiful." Jungkook reached up and grabbed Jimin by the back of his neck pulling him down to kiss him. Their breath mingled together both their cheeks flushed. Jimin looked like an angel, his skin was so pale and smooth, his voice was like honey while he eye's a beautiful chocolate brown. How could anyone look like this and not be from heaven.

Ding dong, went to the door bell. Both boys looked at each other.

"I wasn't expecting anyone, are you?" Jungkook asked, feeling frustrated, he rubbed the smaller boy's sides.  

"No, I'll go check." Jimin got up from Jungkook's lap, fixed his hair and looked back at the taller boy who was still red in the cheeks. Jungkook nodded and smiled at him.

"Come back, leave it, they can come back." Jungkook reached out with grabby hands. Jimin walked back into his arms and kissed the taller boy deeply.

Ding dong, ding dong, ding dong.

Jimin sighed, kissing his husband one more time before he walked out of the room. The doorbell rang over and over.

"I'm coming!" Jimin yelled. "Jesus."