How could you

*** Jimin

*** Jimin

Jimin woke up to the sound of the door bell. Throwing on a robe he answered it. Flowers, another bouquet again with no name. It was starting to creep Jimin out; he couldn't think of anyone that would send him flowers. He took the flowers to the dumpster and tossed them in. He got ready to go to the studio, he wanted to take Jungkook some lunch before his practice with Hobi and the others. He packed all the food away and stepped out the door, he still couldn't drive so he called for a taxi to take him.

He entered the building to see Jin in the lobby.

"Hyung." Jimin waved while jogging up to him.

"Jimin, you ready?" Jin smiled, putting his arm around him.

"Not yet going to take this up to kookie then I'll be down."

"Okay, see you in a bit then." Jin walked into the elevator to the practice rooms.

Jimin waited for his elevator to stop at the recording floor. He stepped out and walked down the hall.

"Kookie, I brought you lunch." Jimin said as he opened the door.

"Sorry love, Kookie isn't here." Yugyoen smirked.

"Where is he?" Jimin felt his blood boil just at the sight of him.

"We had a long day together, he's frashing up."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Jimin put the bag of food down.

"You can guess." He smirked, standing closer to Jimin.

"In your dreams, you're really what I thought."

"And what is that love?"

"Pathic, you really try so hard don't you?" Jimin stood up to him.

"Watch what you say." Yugyoen growled.

"Why, what are you going to do about it?" Jimin tapped his chest.

Yugyoen leaned back, falling into the table. Jimin's hands reached out.

"Jimin, what's wrong with you?" Jungkook yelled while helping Yugyoen up.

"Kook-ah~" Yugyeon whined while holding his bleeding arm. Jimin felt his blood boil hearing him use that nickname.

"We need to get you to the hospital." Jungkook pulled out his phone and dialed. The taller boy sat Yugyeom down in a chair while he turned around talking on the phone.

"You fell on purpose." Jimin grewled

"Maybe I did, but Jungkook isn't going to believe you." He smirked, Jimin went to grab him when Jungkook blocked his hand.

"He's bleeding and you are still trying to hurt him. I can't believe you."

"He's lying! He fell on purpose to get you to fight with me." Jimin yelled