I want to sing

***Jimin

***Jimin

He took a deep breath and walked into the studio, Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon were all working on a new song.

"Hi guys." Jimin waved and smiled.

"Jimini." They smiled at him. Namjoon pulled out a chair for him.

"Okay let's hear this part again. Jimin, these are the lyrics for your part of the song, look them over and let me know if you want to change anything." Yoongi said, he looked up at the blond boy who nervously took the sheet from him. "Don't be nervous, you have done this a hundred times." He smiled, placing his hand on top of Jimin's.

"I don't remember." He said in a small voice.

"We will help you, don't worry too much." Hoseok smiled, rubbing his back. Jimin gave a shy smile. They started chatting and going over the lyrics and where the tones should be when Jimin sang it.

"Hobi, right here should I fade this note out?" Jimin looked at Hoseok.

"What did you say?" Hoseok is not sure he heard right.

"Should I fade this note out?" the blond boy tilted his head to the side.

"No, what did you call me?" They all looked confused.

"Hobi?" Jimin questioned. "I just wanted to call you that, is it wrong? Did I make a mistake?"

"No, no you call me that I just haven't heard you call me that in so long, I didn't realize I missed it so much." He smiled.

"I'll make sure to use it more." Jimin blushed.

"Okay, you ready?" Namjoon asked. Jimin nodded and he walked with him into the booth. Namjoon put the headphones on him.

"I'm ready." Namjoon closed the booth door and Yoongi talked through the headphones.

"We are going to start okay." Jimin nodded at them and they started the music. The lyrics flowed through him, like riding a bike. He poured his heart out into it, everything faded away as he sang. When the last note left his lips he realized tears were falling from his cheeks, he wiped them away but more came out. The headphones were slowly taken off his ears. He was looking into Yoongi's eyes.

"I don't.... Why?" Jimin sobbed into Yoongi. The mint haired boy holding him tight and rubbing his back. He felt other arms go around his. Hoseok and Namjoon hugged them as well. Jimin after a while calmed down, the boys letting him go he wiped his eyes again.

"It was beautiful Jimin, your singing." Hoseok wiped his own eyes.

"I didn't mean to make you cry Hobi." Jimin wiped Hobis eyes with a light touch of his fingers.

"Let's eat." Namjoon smiled, slinging his arms around the boys.

***Jungkook

Yugyoen mixed the music together, matching the lyrics to the beats. "Okay."