Chapter 2

I wake up to find myself naked in someone else's bed. I rub my eyes and stretch my arms as I sat up. I held the white covers over my breasts as I saw a beautiful lady walk in. Her blond hair was in a messy bun. She was only wearing a white button up shirt and glasses.
"Good morning. How'd you sleep?" She asked sitting on the end of the bed.
"Just fine," I say in my morning voice.
She gave a slight smile and gets up. "Breakfast is in the kitchen, your clothes are over there," she said pointing to the far corner and then left the room.
I throw the covers off, gather my clothes and head for the bathroom for a quick shower and change.
-
I sat down in one of the empty seats at the table with a plate of bacon and eggs waiting to be eaten.
"So, Alex," she started to say something but paused.
"Yes?" I looked up from my plate realizing that she's extremely attractive with a messy bun.
She slightly blushes and smiles, "I know we just met last night and hardly know each other, but I think we should hang out sometime soon and get to know each other."
I give a charming smile, "Sounds great."
I finish what's left on my plate and put it in the dishwasher. I turn around and find Madison bent over cleaning the table, reviling her black panties. I wrap my arms around her waist, causing her to jump a little, and kissed her neck.
"Last name?" She asks.
"Bradford, and you darling?" I say kissing her neck again.
"Stewart."
"Well, Miss Stewart, how about you give me your number and we can hang out next weekend."
She turned around and pressed her warm, soft lips against mine. She walked over to a drawer and pulls out a pen and small piece of paper. She writes her number on it and slid it in my back pocket as she kissed me again. She pulls away and she's only inches from my face when she whispers, "text me."
-
- 2 weeks later -
Me and Madison been in touch ever since that night. We hanged out once at her house and watch a movie or two. We've gotten to know each other a lot better than we did. She'll only watch a scary movie if I'm with her, though all she does is stay pressed against my body horrified. Totally fine with me though. Her favorite color is blue and she loves hedgehogs. I know a lot more but it'll be so long I rather not even start.
Today was the first day of school for me as a Junior. I put on my casual, almost everyday wear, skinny jeans, converse, a band shirt, and a unbuttoned plaid shirt. I go into my bathroom and comb over my hair, I grabbed the black beanie that was laying beside the sink and put it on.
I walk back into my room, grab my schedule and car keys and head out. I don't really eat breakfast in the morning and I never take anything to school on the first day. All they do is go over the class rules and crap like that.
I put my hands on the steering wheel of my black 2015 Dodge Challenger and drove off to school. I don't know if I said this or not, but my parents are kind of rich. My dad's a surgeon and my mom's a detective.

I arrive at the high school and was immediately greeted by my friends, Rose and Brooke.
"Alex!" They both yell as they ran to give me a hug. I gave one back as I walked inside the glass doors.
"I heard we got a new geometry teacher this year," Brooke said as she was stuffing crap into her locker.
"Who?" I ask.
"No clue, but she's blond."
I look down at my schedule and find that I have that class first period.
"Looks like I have it first period, what about you guys?"
"Second."
"Fifth."
I grab both of their schedules and compared them to mine. We all have third, fourth, and sixth together. Well, that's a bad combination already. Just about every time we all had a class together we'd get sent out into the hall, detention, or something along that line.
The bell rang to head to first period. I made my way down to room 221 where geometry was. I walk in and took a double look at who was the teacher, she had her head down reading over something but I immediately knew who it was. As everyone sat in their desks, I took the far back corner. The bell rang again to start class.
"Good morning class, I'm Miss Stewart." Yup what I tell you. I knew who it was. I turn my face the wall where she couldn't see it as she glanced across the room at everyone's faces.
"Okay, so let's begin with role." I turned my face back to her and she her setting a piece of paper in front of her. As she was calling names she got down to mine, well I think so because she paused and looked confused.
"Alex Bradford?" She looked up as I raised my hand showing that I'm here. She still looked so confused. I'll admit it's kind of awkward when you find out that the woman you slept with before school started was your teacher.