Chapter 7

After our time that we had, it was about noon. I rolled out of bed and got back into my outfit I had later on today. Black ripped jeans, green converse, a maroon Guns N' Roses shirt, and to top it off a beanie. Madison gazed her eyes at me watching me dress.
"You're so beautiful," she said to me.
"I'm taking out, how about a movie?" I asked walking into her closet picking out an outfit for her.
"What movie?" I heard her get out of bed and her arms wrapped around my waist.
"Mhm, Deadpool?" I suffers through the endless clothes.
"Okay, sounds great!" She kissed my neck while on her tippy toes.
"Got it!" I said with enthusiasm. I pulled out skinny jeans, a white sheer button up shirt, a white tank top, and a pair of black vans.
"Put this on," I commanded with a smile on my face.
She laughed and headed into the bathroom to change. I walked to the end table beside the bed and grabbed my wallet, checking to see if I had enough money.
I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket as a put my wallet in my back pocket.
"Hello?" I answered.
"Hey, Alex, what's up?"
"Donna? Aren't you suppose to be working?" I asked confused. She never had free time when she was working to call or text.
"Yeah, about that. I kind of got fired..."
"What! Donna, what did you do?" I asked sitting on the bed.
"Haha, well you see my boss told me I shouldn't be rude to the customers. I told him that they shouldn't be fucking idiots and ask dumb questions that they obviously know the answer to. He then told me to get my crap together, but I might have told him to shut the fuck up and hit him...."
"Donna LeAnn, you did not," I rarely used her middle name.
"Yeah I did."
"Since today's Saturday, let's go out tonight. Your choice." I herd the bathroom door open and felt the bed have pressure on it.
"Bar? I need a drink."
"Okay, that's fine. Call you later tonight then. Be careful," I said as we both hung up.
"Who was that?" Madison asked me a little concerned.
"Oh just my friend Donna, she just got fired and I thought I should take her out later tonight. Nothing to worry about, love. Ready?" I grabbed my car keys from the table.
"Yeah," she took her hand in mine and we walked out the door to my car.

We arrived at the movie theatre, I bought our tickets as Madison played with her hair. We stood in the long line for some popcorn, drinks and candy.
Every now and then she'd skim her hand down my arm. Not drawing attention just in case someone from school was here. We're always caution of this when we're in public. We know the consequences it can cause.
During the movie I held her hand, we had the top row away from everyone. Plus it wasn't that crowded at that time.
After the movie it was about 2 o'clock. I was driving through the town back to Madison's when she began to speak.
"Good pick, baby." She said rubbing my shoulder then slipping her hand into mine.
"I figured it would be. Do you want to come with me and Donna tonight?" I asked.
"If I'm not getting in the way, I'd love to."
"You won't, Donna would love to meet you. She's very outgoing." I responded.
"Where are we going anyways?"
"Let's just say we met there," I gave her a charming smile as she responded with the same.