Chapter 21

It was the last period of the day and I found myself glaring at the slip of paper Mr. Neil had given me. Miss Stewart is still administrating the detention.
I look down at my watch and the bell should be ringing in about 13 minutes. Our teacher usually lets us have the last 20 minutes of class to talk, get on our phones, or whatever we liked. Just as long as we left him alone and didn't cause much trouble.
I put the slip of paper back into my pocket and stood up to walk over to Mr. Vault.
"Mr. Vault?"
"Yes, ma'am?" He responded, turning away from his computer to face me.
"Um, may I go speak with Mr. Neil?" I brushed back my hair from my face.
"Of course. Go ahead and take your stuff with you." He gave me a smile then turned back to his computer, to finish what looked like an email.
"Thank you," I said.
I walked down the aisle of desks and grabbed my bag, slinging it on my shoulder, before walking out the door. I strolled down the empty hallway to the staircase.

"What can I do for you, Alex?" Asked she secretary as soon as I walked in.
"I'd like to have a word with Mr. Neil, is he in his office?" I nodded to his office door.
"Yeah, go right on in."
I responded with a forceful smile.
Mr. Neil was sitting behind his desk writing on paper. I knocked on the already open door.
He looked up, "Ah, Alex. What do you need?"
"I was wondering," I pulled out my detention slip, "is Miss Stewart the only teacher assigned for detention?"
"Yes," he paused for a bit, "is that a problem?"
"Oh, no, no. Not at all," I lied.
"You plan on attending today?"
"Maybe, not sure yet," I took a seat in one of the chairs across from his desk. "Look, I apologize for this morning. I had a rough day since the moment I woke up."
"I accept your apology. I'm not a councilor, or anything special, but you can talk to me. Probably find that we have things in common."
I bit the dead skin off my bottom lip, "Thank you. Mind if I stick around here until the bell?"
"Not at all," he wrote something down on the paper in front of him then set it to the side.

The bell rang and I decided to give detention a go. Neil and I had a somewhat decent conversation. Mostly about what we're interested in. Turns out we did have a few things in common, like the type of music we listen to, and one or two hobbies.
I approached Madison's door, it was open. I quietly walked in and no one was there except Madison. I'm guessing I'm the only one for detention again. Not very many people at my school gets detention because of athletics, band, theatre or whatever. If they get detention they'll be excluded from an event or have to do another punishment.
I took a quiet, deep breath. She had her chin resting on her fist while she scrolled through on her computer.
I cleared my throat.
She sighed when she saw me, "close the door."
I did as I was told then took a seat in the middle desk on the first row.
"Miss Stewart?" I started while staring at my empty desk.
"What?" She snapped back, she was obviously still upset.
"I'm sorry."
She didn't say anything.
"I'm sorry, Madison," I said again a little louder.
"That's Miss Stewart to you."
I rolled my eyes at her response.
"I'm sorry, Miss Stewart."
"I'm sure you are," she turned off her computer and looked at the papers on her desk.
We sat in silence for about 15 minutes. Mr. Neil had said something about a teacher meeting at some place, Madison was excluded from it due to detention. I think Madison is suppose to lock the doors, because there was a set of unfamiliar keys on the corner of her desk.
I sighed and stood up, gaining her attention. I stuck my hands in my pockets and walked to her desk. Not in front, but beside.
"Are you going to accept my apology or not?" I asked.
"Most likely not," she picked off lint from her pants.
I looked at the floor and bit my cheeks.
I heard her stand up from her desk, I stayed in place as she positioned herself in front of me.
"Move," she said, wanting by.
I stood my ground, "no."
"Alex, move. Now."
I looked down and made eye contact with her. I raised my eyebrows at her attitude.
"Not with that attitude," I licked my lips.
She gave a big sigh and we just stared at each other. I crossed my arms as she placed hers on her hips.
Her stare was cold, but she was so cute. What did I get myself into?
We were close, but not close enough.
I looked past her and glanced around behind her desk. Before I knew it, hands were on either side of my head. My eyes bounced back to look at the gorgeous woman in front of me.
Her eyebrows furrowed as it felt like she was looking into my soul. Surprisingly, our lips met. The regular, passionate kiss that we used to have turned rough. She pulled my hair downwards as her hands slipped inside my jacket, throwing it off to the side.
I was overwhelmed by this side of her, which she knew. She pushed me against the wall and pinned me back. She grabbed one end of her scarf and tossed it off, then started to remove her blouse. I interrupted her and switch positions. She was now up against the wall, our lips not loosing connection. I helped her with her blouse, she stopped and started unbuttoning my flannel.
Our tops were now off. She pulled and tugged at my hair, it hurt but also aroused me. She stopped kissing me and just stared in my eyes again. Her hands were at my waist pushing me back lightly. I was unprepared for what she did. She pushed me to the ground, not a gentle push but with all her strength.
She climbed on top of me and kissed her way to my face, starting at the edge of my bra. She reached my face and kissed my lips again, biting my bottom lip hard. I moaned out in pain, but not too loud.
She stopped then kissed my jawline up to my ear.
"I'm still fucking mad at you. Don't think this is over," she licked my earlobe then bit it.
She straddled my hips as she began to take off my jeans. She began to tease me.
"You've been a naughty girl, Alex," she said in a soothing tone that turned me on.
"Then punish me, Miss Stewart."