Chapter 3

When the bell rang I was the last one out the class. As I was making my to the door I felt someone pull me back.
"Alex, What the hell are you doing here?" Miss Stewart asked.
"It's school, I'm kind of forced to come."
"You never told me you were still in school. Oh this is bad-" I cut her off with a gentle kiss after I made sure no one was looking.
"No one has to know about us, Madison," I whispered.
I smile made it's way across her face before she nodded. "You better get to class or you'll be late," she winked and slapped my ass as I walked away to next period.
At the end of the school day I went into her room. She didn't know I was there so I stood in silence as I watched her email someone on the computer. After a minute or so I cleared my throat to give myself attention.
"Oh, hey Alex!" She said in excitement.
"Hey beautiful," I spoke softly and gave a smile as I gave her a hug.
"Do me a favor and close the door?" She asked. I did as she said and came back to her and suddenly found our lips attached. She asked for access with her tongue and I granted. We were like this for a few minutes when she pulled away and gasped for air.
"Alex.."she started.
"Yes?" I asked still gasping for air.
"Pleasure me," she begged gripping my short hair.
"N-not here," I forced the words out as she backed away for more air.
"Then come home with me, please Alex."
I nodded and kissed her once more. She grabbed the things she needed and went to her car. Turns out we parked beside each other so I followed her to her house.
-
I locked my car before entering through the front door. Madison put all her belongings on the kitchen table, so I just sat my keys next to her purse. She stroked my cheek and kissed me. She must've put flavored lip gloss on when she was in the car. Strawberry? I licked my lips slightly to get a better taste. I smirked as I brushed her hair with my fingers.
"Alex-" I cut her off by kissing her. I knew what she was going to say, therefore might as well do it.
I picked her up, she wrapped her legs around my waist to get better grip, and I lead both of us to her bedroom. I laid her on the bed and climbed on top of her. Our lips never lost connection. My hand slowly raced up her shirt to take it off. She threw my beanie off my head to reveal my hair. Her gentle fingers skimmed through my hair and she tugged every few moments. She knew my weak spots and she'll use them to get what she wants.
She let out a slight moan as I began to deepen the kiss. I unbuttoned her pants and slid them off her body, she was now only in her matching Victoria Secret underwear. I began to tease her as she let out more moans and pulled my hair some more.
"Just take my already!" She let out as she moaned in pleasure.
I did as she wished and took the last bit of clothing off her.