Chapter 22

I slipped on my flannel and began to button it, starting from the bottom. Madison was still pissed, obviously. She told me once I get dressed I needed to leave. She didn't even let me be dominate, which usually I did. My breasts were sore afterwards, she defiantly wanted to get anger out someway.

"Goodbye, Madison," I said as I picked up my jacket from the floor.

She stayed leaning on the side of her desk, with one hand over her mouth. She glanced up at me with raised eyebrows, "Bye."

Yeah, I'm defiantly calling her tonight.

I slipped out the door and left it cracked as I walked down the hallway. I let out a sigh as I realized that I'll have to walk all the way home. I'll probably call Donna.....no. Not her. I'll call Haven to pick me up.

I walked out the school doors and sat down on the concrete benches. I pulled out my phone form my front pocket and dialed Haven's number. After all these years I had to call her to pick me up from all sorts of places, I had her number in memory.

"Hey, hot shot. What's up?" she answered.

"Can you pick me up from school?" I asked.

"Eh, not sure if I really wanna..."

"Haven, please!"

She took a pause, "Only if you go shopping with me."

I sighed. Mostly every time she says that she wants me to help her pick out some sexy underwear for whoever she plans on sleeping with next. "Fine."

"Okay, on my way. See you later!" She said hanging up before I could respond.

I sat alone on the bench, watching a few crows in front of me pick at the ground. The flowers one of the clubs planted earlier this year were finally starting to bloom. I'm not a fan of flowers, but they were beautiful. I was pushed out of my gaze by the front door opening, and of course, there was Madison.

"Thought you were leaving?" She asked as she locked the doors.

"No car, remember."

"Shouldn't have drank and drove," she twirled the keys around her index finger, "Karma's a bitch."

I bit my bottom lip as I checked her out, "Gee thanks."

"Shouldn't have cheated."

"Cheated? Honey, we weren't official to begin with. You just wanted a fuck buddy," I snapped back.

"Fuck buddy?" She laughed, "Trust me, Alexandria. If I wanted a fuck buddy it wouldn't be you."

"What's that suppose to mean?" I started to get slightly offended.

"I mean, I wouldn't have chose one of my students to be my so called fuck buddy. But it's whatever, right?"

I gave her my resting bitch face, "Sure, I'm sure that's what you meant."

"It was."

"No, it wasn't. You know it."

"Go screw yourself," she said.

"Nah, you already did that for me today. Thanks though."

She gave a sigh and turned on her heel leaving me by myself again. As I watched her walk away, I saw Haven's vehicle pull up. I stood up and walked to the edge of the sidewalk and waited for her to stop. I noticed she had someone else in the passenger seat.

I opened the backdoor behind the passenger and made myself comfortable. The woman in the passenger seat was extremely gorgeous, but was she related to Haven or Haven's new one night stand?

"Alex, this is Kirsten, Kirsten this is Alex," she introduced the both of us.

"Pleasure to meet you, Kirsten," I said.

"You too. Haven has told me so much about you."

"Has she now?" I gave Haven a glare through her review mirror.

"All good things, all good things."

"Mhm suuuure."

We arrived at the mall, it's not big but it has what you need. And the store that we immediately went to was, Victoria Secret. Shocker.

Kirsten went off to look at the leggings they had, I stuck with Haven. Which, of course, had to help pick out something sexy.

"So who exactly is Kirsten?" I asked as Haven lifted a pair of blue lace panties. "She you're girlfriend?"

"Not yet," she turned to me, "these hot?"

"Maleficent. You're not gonna fuck and leave are you, like you usually do?" I pushed the panties away from my face.

"Have you seen her? She's fucking hot. I think I might actually give a relationship a shot with her," she paused for a few seconds, "alright, Alex, for real help me get something that'll make her want me."

I gave a long sigh, "fine."

I walked around the tables and found a white lace corset with matching panties. Diamonds were placed on the cups. It was actually really pretty. I picked it up in my guess of Haven's size and walked back to her.

"What about this?" I held it up to her body and placed her in front of a mirror.

"Oh, Alex, this is gorgeous!"

"Okay, helped you find one, now let's go," I shoved the outfit into her hands.

She made her way to the checkout while I searched for Kirsten, who seemed to just disappear. I roamed around the store while pretending I knew exactly what I was looking for. I checked every spot possible then decided to give up and just look with Haven when she's done.

Whenever I walked back to Haven, there was Kirsten. How the hell did she just appeared there is beyond me. I could've sworn I checked this spot first. Anyways, I decided to keep my distance while Kirsten had her arm wrapped comfortably around Haven's waist. I'll admit, their cute.

I zoned out thinking about Madison. She recently started calling me by my last name instead of first. Why would she fuck me if she was oh so mad at me?

"Alex, ready to go?" Haven asked snapping me back to reality.

"Oh. Yeah."

I sat in the back seat, starring out the window. Haven and Kirsten were talking about a place to meet up tonight for a date. Knowing Haven, she's going to bring Kirsten home afterwards to let her have her own personal fashion show with what she just bought.

I'm just ready to be home so I can call Madison.