Chapter 11

I woke up the following morning and stumbled to my closet. I chose my black ripped jeans, a red flannel to tie at my waist, and a black Taylor Swift shirt. I then went into my bathroom to change also fixing my hair.

I arrived at school late again, but only by 15 minutes. I walked through the doors and headed straight to Geometry. I knocked on the door interrupting class. The door swung open with Madison standing there.
"You're late, Miss Bradford."
"I'm aware," I said as I welcomed myself in and made my way to my seat.
I noticed what Madison was wearing; a green long sleeve flannel, blue jeans rolled at the bottom, and black converse. She had her hair in a messy bun and she wore her glasses today as well. I bit my lip, damn she's just so attractive with a messy bun.
She talked the whole class period about something geometry related. I could've sworn she was speaking a whole new language because I had no clue what was going on. I would've asked questions but everyone seemed to get it and I didn't want to look stupid. So, without a doubt, I daydreamed the entire time.
I was brought back into reality by the bell. Was I out that long? I picked up the piece of paper that I never realized that was handed to me and began to walk out the class. As usual, Maddie stopped me.
"Alex, don't forget detention, I've been told you like to skip," she cocked an eyebrow at me.
"Trust me, with you running it, I won't skip," I winked and left for my next class.
My classes today were pretty boring, more than usual. Although in Chemistry we did do some type of experiment, but Brooke had to drop the test tubes. I never saw our teacher so furious, I couldn't help but laugh. Then he yelled at me for laughing, that made it even funnier, for some reason.
It's my last period for the day and we have about 5 minutes left. I put my belongings in my binder and turned around to start a conversation with Brooke.
"What's up, home dog?" I asked.
"Doing this lame ass work. Oh, do you want to come with me and Rose after school? We're going to the mall," she says as putting her stuff away.
"I'd love to, but I got detention."
"You're really going to that? You usually skip."
"I know, but it can't be that bad."
The bell interrupted us and everyone shot up from their seats and left the room. I stopped at my locker and set my binder inside then walked to Madison's room. I was the only one assigned detention for today. Good.
"Close the door," commanded Madison as I walked in. I closed the door and was silent as I watched her look over some papers.
"You didn't do the paper I assigned for today," she said not making any eye contact with my body.
"I didn't know how," I responded. I sat in the desk closest to hers and stared at her. She's just so beautiful.
"Then why didn't you ask?" She marked a few things on the paper in front of her.
"I didn't want to look stupid. Everyone else seemed to understand it except me," I rested my right ankle on my left knee. Why is she not looking at me?
She was quiet. She finally picked her eyes up from the paper and quickly glanced around the room before staring at me. Her eyes were puffy, like she's been crying.
"Have you been crying?" I asked, my eyebrows showing concern.
"It was nothing."
"Madison, you can tell me. I'm not going to judge," I stood up and walked to her.
"I'm scared.."
"Of what?"
"What if someone finds out about us? I can end up in jail, Alex." She rested her head in her hands.
I bit the inside of my cheeks, "No ones going to find out." Now she got me thinking, but I refused every scenario that could happen.
My hand rubbed her thigh but quickly jumped off when there was a knock on the door. It opened to reveal the principal, Mr. Neil.
"I stopped by to see if Alex showed up or not," he noticed that I was kneeled beside Madison, "shouldn't you be in a desk?"
"Oh, I was just asking Miss Stewart how to do this problem."
"Okay," he took a small pause, "do you mind locking up when you're finished, Madison? I have a meeting to attend."
"Not at all," Madison responded.
Mr. Neil gave a smile and thanked her before leaving and closing the door.
"Miss Stewart, that's odd coming out of your mouth," she smiled, showing her perfect white teeth.
I gave a small laugh before my hand continued to do what it was doing before it got interrupted. Madison's smiled faded as I done a gesture that turned her on. I used this quite often on her, I can't tell if she hates me doing it or not. I'll do it when we'll be watching a movie or just casually talking. Her lips curled as I continued.
"Alex," her voice was soft as she tried to hide that she was turned on.
My hand stopped and slid up her flannel. I reached the side of her bra then went for her boobs. Her reaction was surprising.
She jerked my hand out of her shirt and made eye contact with me. The green in her eyes shimmering in the light. I licked my lips then slightly bit my bottom lip.
Her hands pushed on my shoulders causing me to fall on my back. I used my elbows to give me enough support to lean up. She took off her glasses, moved out of her chair, then climbed on top of me. Her lips met mine as her hands pulled my hair. The kiss deepened more as my hands were on her waist.
One of her hands slowly made its way down to my pants, unbuttoning them. A quiet moan was released from me as she began to go down on me.