Chapter 4

I woke up and found that I wasn't in my room, but Madison's. My arm rested itself off the mattress and Madison was pressed against my back. I glanced at the alarm clock that was on her night stand, 2:15am. Crap, my parents are going to freak if their not already. I forced myself to sit up waking Madison in the process.
"Hey, baby." She spoke in her voice which was almost faded.
I gave a small moan to tell I was still tired. I found arms wrap around my chest and felt warmth of her presence on my back. I just sat there not saying anything, or moving, because I could hardly keep myself awake. I'm not the type of person who can get up easily, it takes me a good 20 minutes, if not longer.
"I have to go home, Maddie.." I forced the words out as sleepiness still haunted my body.
I'm taking a guess she fell back asleep because her grip loosened and she hasn't responded. I stood up and tried to keep my balance. I walked out of her room and down the hall to grab my belongings of the table. I woke myself up by pinching by the time I got to the door and in my car.

"Where have you been?!" My mum yelled at me as I walked through the front door.
"I went over to Donna's house and fell asleep, I'm sorry." I said dragging myself to my bedroom. I heard her say something but I just ignored her, I was too tired to argue.