Chapter 19

We walked through the school doors together; I held the door open for her. We talked down the hallway as the rest of the students waited in the cafeteria for the bell to ring to begin class. We had about 30 minutes until school actually started.
"Mind if I stay in your room?" I asked, not wanting to go into the cafeteria. Several people will crowd around me asking about the wreck and I'm not good with a lot of people.
"Sure," She responded, glancing her beautiful eyes at me.
She lights a never ending spark inside of me. She's the first woman that has ever done this to me...
I followed Madison to her room and I closed the door behind us. I pulled up a stray chair beside Madison's and sat down. Madison was setting her belongings under her desk in a locked drawer, then slowly came up.
"Tell me how it happened," she started.
"Maddie..." I didn't want to tell her, especially not the drinking while driving.... or Donna. But she had to know, right?
"Please, Alex," she said while rubbing my leg.
I sighed, "Fine. After.... You know.. I went to Donna's house, you remember Donna?"
"How couldn't I?"
"Yeah, anyways, I went to her house and we had a... deep conversation. Then I ended up drinking a little too much and drank while I drove and well, you know the rest."
"You could've went to jail!"
"Yeah, well I didn't."
"What am I going to do with you?" She asked.
I smirked, having plenty of things in my mind that she could do to me, but I didn't say anything.
"Be completely honest with me, Alex..." she said while having a concerned look. I nodded agreeing that I would.
"...I've seen you and Donna together," she paused. The smiled on my face faded slowly, wondering what she had saw. "Do you have feeling for her?"
I was speechless, my life was suddenly going downhill. I tried to look into her yes and say no, but I saw the pain. It hurt me to look into her green eyes.
"I-I..."
"Do you have feelings for her?" This time it hurt even more. Even though I wasn't looking at her, the sound of her voice cracking at the last word said enough.
"Alexandria! Answer me!" Her hands landed on my thighs.
"...yes," I said forcefully, finally looking up at her.
"Have you had sex with her?" She asked.
She was just putting herself down even more, I didn't want to answer. It'll hurt her... a lot.
"Madison, don't-" I was cut off.
"No, don't do that to me! I-" she calmed her voice, "I just want to know. Did you fuck her?" She bit into her bottom lip, obviously holding back the pain that I was bringing her.
I sighed, I didn't want to loose Maddie. I know what I did could damage our relationship... by a bunch. Yes, I had feelings towards Donna, who doesn't? But Madison, she's a rare person to come by, which makes her more special to me.
"I know you did, I just want to hear you say it."
Why was she doing this to me? I didn't want to say it. Madison started to raise her voice at me, which caused my eyes to water.
"Say it, Alex!" She screamed at me.
I held my head in my hands, shaking it back and forth, saying that I didn't want to. Madison stood up, pulling my hands away from my head, which caused to me to jump up. Our bodies close in the little space we had behind her desk. I looked down at her, then at the floor.
"Dammit, Alex! Say it! Say you slept with her!" She spat the words in my face, still raising her voice.
"Yes, I did! I fucked her! I fucked Donna Peters!" I finally released while falling back away from her, getting ready for any impact that she might do.
Madison didn't say anything, I didn't say anything. We just kind of stood there staring at each other, feeling the room with negative emotion.
"Get out," she said while a tear escaped her eye.
"I'll be glad to."
I rushed out the room slamming the door behind me. I walked down the hallway to the cafeteria, pushing whatever was in my way out. My eyebrows furrowed in anger and my palms began to sweat.
I walked into the room and it immediately became silent, like someone did the impossible. I felt hundreds of eyes on me as I found a seat by myself in the far corner. As I sat down the noise never seemed to rise, and I felt the pressure of the staring pushing me. I allowed my leg to pounce up and down without making noise, hoping that everyone would stop looking at me.
A minute passed and I still felt the pressure. I glanced up to find a quarter of the room looking at me. I bit my bottom lip as I quickly stood up.
"Do you guys have a fucking problem? Do you want a God damn autograph? A picture? Quit fucking staring at me!" I screamed, slamming my fist on the table.
I felt a warm hand on my shoulder, I unnoticeably slapped it away. I jerked my head to the side to realize I made a mistake.
"Miss Bradford, I think it's best if you came with me," said Mr. Neil.
"No," I replied, placing both hands on the table.
"Alex, if you come now, we can escape some consequences, but if you don't and I have to take you forcefully, it won't be good." he crossed his arms and stood waiting for an answer.
"I won't go!" I screamed back at him. I swung my body to face him, crossing my arms.
Mr. Neil's eyes held anger, his eyebrows obviously showed it. It was visible that he was clenching and unclenching his jaw.
"I'm giving you one last chance, Alex Bradford."
"How many times do I have to say it? Fucking no," I said leaning in so he could understand.
"You shouldn't have done that," he said with anger building up.
"Fuck you, piss off!" I said flying my hand in his face. The entire cafeteria was staring at us now, enjoying the free show that we had to offer.
Unexpectedly, Mr. Neil's reflexes grabbed ahold of my wrist. With my other hand I hit his arm to break my hand free. Before I knew it, I was turned around and put tightly in a grasp. I fought to break away but there was no use, clearly he worked out. Mr. Neil drug me back out of the cafeteria and down the hallway. I kicked my legs trying to find a weak spot that would get him to unravel me.
Down the hallway to his office, we were coming up to Madison, I still fought to get away but our eyes made contact. Madison showed no pity towards me.
I watched her as I got dragged past her, she still watched as I saw her hand ball into a fist. I read her lips on what she was saying.
You deserve it.

**A/N**
Hello, everyone. I sincerely apologize for the hold up on Suspense. I, lately, have been suffering from my depression and other personal things. I gladly appreciate predictions (sometimes I will use them), comments, suggestions, and theories!