Chapter 9

Saturday night was a normal night, other than I body slammed a bitch hitting on my Maddie. Sunday was a lazy day for me, I just laid around and watched Netflix. Now I guess it's time for school.
I shut my alarm clock up as I threw the covers off me. My hands slapped my face as I made a moaning sound, showing that I really don't want to get out of bed. I dragged my feet to my closet and picked out black slim jeans, a black Supernatural shirt, and my red Converse. I went into my bathroom to change.
I looked up in the mirror that held my horrible morning appearance. I set my hands on top of my head and ruffled my hair. My eyes seems to have a brighter tent to them today. They do that often, sometimes they'll even change colors.
I left my book bag at school last week, so I just grabbed my car keys and rode off to school. It's a Monday and I don't put up with crap on Mondays. Some freshmen learned that the hard way when I threw a trash can at them.

I pressed the button on my keys to lock my car then went inside. I was late so the bell already rang to head to first period. Good, I can start off my day with the sight of Madison.
I walked into the class and everyone's eyes was set on me. I didn't smile or anything, just kind of stood there wondering why they were so fixed on me. Yes, I totally just got done murdering someone.
"Alex, do you have a note?" asked Madison in a soothing tone.
"No ma'am."
Usually when we're late to class we have to go to the office and get a note, but I never done that. I walked down the aisle and traveled to my desk. We had a freshman in our class, because he's smart or whatever, and on my way to my desk he thought it'll be funny to trip me. I landed on my chest as the room was shocked with silence.
The freshman busted out laughing, the rest, however, did not. They knew what was coming.
I pushed myself back onto my feet, pissed off. My hands were balled in fists.
"Alex," I heard a whisper from behind me.
I bit my bottom lip, my left hand grabbing the boy's shirt and throwing him out the desk. I held him down with my knee on his stomach as I got a few punches in to his face.
"Alex Bradford!" I heard a voice yell but I ignored it.
"Alex, stop!" A different voice screeched.
I felt hands on me pulling me back away from the kid. I realized what I was doing, suddenly becoming relaxed, yet, frightened. The boy's nose was a waterfall of blood, crying as he rolled on his side.
"Miss Bradford, outside. Now!" Madison yelled at me. My eyebrows still arched with anger and I slammed the door on my way out. Moments later the door opened to reveal a furious Madison. Followed by a student helping the freshman to the nurses office.
"What the bloody hell has gotten into you lately?" She said crossing her arms.
I looked down into her eyes, seeing my reflection, "I've been wondering the same thing."
What has gotten into me? Ever since Saturday night I've been pissed off and don't know why. Madison is the only thing I want in life right now, the only one that seems to not piss me off.
"You've not been acting like yourself. It's unusual," she said concerned.
I looked down at the floor biting my bottom lip, making pain shoot through. Then tasting blood as I released the pressure. What's wrong with me?
"Are you okay? What's wrong?" I felt Maddie lift my chin up with two fingers.
"I don't know," my voice cracked at the last word. Tears drowned my vision and escaped my eyes.
"Hey, it's okay. Come here," she comforted me with a long hug. We stayed there for a while as I cried on her shoulder.

I was suspended for the rest of the day. I received 3 weeks of detention too. Madison said I could come over when school was out if I wanted to. I might as well do so. I already broke a freshman's nose and collapsed in front of her this morning. My only worry is that I don't want to hurt her.
It was an hour after school was let out. I hadn't changed my clothes when I got home, all I did was lay in my bed and escaped the world with music.
I grabbed my keys from my end table, my parents don't know I was sent home. They're too busy working to notice anyways. I closed my car door, turned my radio on, backed out the driveway and headed off to Madison's.

I knocked on the door and was greeted by Maddie to come inside. I walked in, in silence, and plotted myself onto the couch.
"Tell me," Maddie said as she sat down beside me, rubbing my thigh.
"I've just been pissed off ever since Saturday night and I don't know why." I stared at the blank television.
She realized that I haven't looked at her since she answered the door. My line of sight was cut off as Madison positioned herself in my lap. With one hand on my neck, the other stroking my hair. My hands found themselves holding her by the lower back. Our eyes got lost in each other's.
My eyes trailed off to her low cut shirt that revealed more than it should have. They then bounced to her lips then back to her eyes. That wasn't the shirt she wore to school. My right hand rubbed down lower and down her thigh, then traveling up to her face.
I brushed back her hair as she smiled and bit her lip. Damn it, she knows that's a turn on for me.
I slowly pulled her face nearer to mine until our lips made connection. We slowly started kissing then it began to deepen. I slid her low cut shirt off her, kissing her neck until I got to my destination. She gripped the back of my hair as she moan a little.
I lifted her up off me and sat her down on the couch as I was on my knees. I unbuttoned the jeans she had one and threw them off, along with her underwear.