Chapter 8

Good morning.

Beyoncé

I had to get up early because I was at one of my flings house she had to get up early because she had morning shift, today is Sunday thank god.

I went in her bathroom and brush my teeth and went back into her room.

"I'll see you next weekend." She asked and kissed me.

"Yeah you will, be safe." I said and gather my things and went down to my car.

When I got home I saw solange car there and u wanted to cry man I swear I can't get rid of this child it's like I gave birth to her.

I got out my car and walked up to the door as I open the door.

"Where were you?" I swear I stopped breathing for a second and almost swing in her.

"Girl don't do that out here with your breath smelling like ass."

"I just got up and it's not that bad." She said and put her hand to her face to smell it.

"I know your ass almost got a concussion I almost knocked your ass out."

"Whatever bey."

"Girl stop talking and go brush your teeth and come back to me." I said.

And she flicked me off and went back to her room here I went to the refrigerator to get some water because her breath has me lightheaded. I know Lauren be wanting to dead because of her morning breath.

I needed to go back to sleep my brain feels foggy, it's like my mind is moving in slow mo I'm really tired.

I went to go sit on the sofa because I'm not going up all them steps I'm sleeping right here. Just as I was about to close my eyes.

"Bey."

"God I know I've been doing things I have no business doing but don't punish me like this, I'm gonna cry god and I know you don't want to see your child cry."

"Girl don't care, you little demon seed all that humping and grinding you be doing he's sick and tired of you."

"First thing was I talking to you or god, secondly how did humping and grinding get in the conversation and girl you be doing the same so ha."

"One today is Sunday you shouldn't have been out doing the nasty on a holy day."

"Sin is sun it doesn't matter the day dumbing." She flicked me off.

"Anyways can I-"

"Nope! you can not." I didn't even have to hear everything she has to say I know it's something that not going to make me happy.

"But you didn't-"

"I don't want to hear it."

"Cut me off again I'll smack you so hard you have a whiplash, your just so fucking disrespectful that's how your mama raised you?"

"No ma'am." She hits like a man and god knows I don't have the strength to fight her right now so I have to just listen.

"Go a head I'm listening." I said.

"Can I get 500?" See this is why I didn't want to hear this shit.

"Do I look like your mama?" I asked.