Chapter 17

This is a really short chapter.

Onika

I can't believe this shit is happening to me.

"No, No, No. this is a dream wake the fuck up onika." I said to my self closing my eyes.

"Oh so you be having sex dreams about me." Bey said and u looked at her and her ass was smirking.

"Shut the fuck up long neck bitch."

"Well this long neck bitch had you screaming."

God I'm begging one do over can you make me go back to last night so I can undo this. I done had sex with the devils spawn and I know you don't want that for me.

"I really don't like you."

"From what I do remember I know you liked this dick though."

"It's not time yo be funny, what the fuck are we going to do."

"First of all we ain't got to do shit we are both adults."

"You're right and this didn't mean nothing to either one of us."

"Well damn." She said and then murmured shit speak for yourself but I pretend like I didn't hear her. I got up fast and fell back down.

"Shit."

"I put in that work huh?" She said smile.

"Help me up stupid." I said she helped me to get up.

"I done crip-" I hit her right in her windpipe.

"Shut the fuck up sometimes damn." She was coughing.

I limped all over her room looking for my clothes and she was still coughing I didn't hit her that hard.

"I want to knock your ass out so bad." She struggled to say.

"You ain't go do shit." I said while I finish putting on my clothes and looked for my phone and got a Uber surprise it was 2 minutes away.

"I'm going to get you back just watch."

"Yeah yeah whatever I'm about to go."

"So you not going to thank me for my services?"

"Your service was wack half of star." I said walking out her room.

"I had your ass shaking though." She walked out behind me.

I opened her front door I know she behind me too.

"I was faking it." And as I said that my Uber got here and I walk to it.

"Onika stop playing." I didn't reply back.

"Onika." She said again and I rolled down the window and flicked her off.

I can confirm that her waist is something dangerous, the way she was moving was so effortless and I don't even remember how much time I came.

When I pulled up to my house I got out the car and went in.

"Where you coming from onika?" I heard behind and jumped.

"What the fuck Lauren."

"Where you coming from?" She smirked. I looked at her weirdly.

"You know something I don't know?"

"I know that I saw you and Beyoncé left."

"You're seeing things." Lawd if she know solo knows also.

"I didn't I was it was her I went home with this weird bitch." I lied my ass off and she laugh.

"Wait what?"

"I woke up to her at over me starring at me."

"No way, I thought it was you and Beyoncé went home I was drunk so I don't know."

"I wish I could go back in time."

"You better pray that girl don't stalk you."

"Stop reminding me about her." I groaned.

"I'm going to call my baby and tell her it's a fast alarm."

"That's all y'all do gossip."

"That's my best friend right there and we gonna stick beside each other, and what about it?"

I didn't even pay her any mind and went up to my bed room. I took off my clothes and went in the bathroom to shower.

I started having flashbacks of me and bey on the ground and in her bed.

"Right there don't stop baby. I'm coming." I started shaking then she whispered in my ear.

"You like that deep stroke don't you." She said giving me deep and short strokes.

"Yes do- d- don't sstttttoop." I said scratching her back.

"I'm about to cum." She said lowly.

I sucked on her neck and gripped her dick with my pussy and she moaned.

"Damn girl. I wish I was raw up in it." She said hugging me while she fucking me and I wrap my legs around her. "You feel so good."

"Cum for me baby."

"Ahhhhh." She said and stop moving and I started whining my waist while she came.

"Girl your gonna make me come again." She moan kissing on my neck.

"I'm going to cum." I said still whining my waist.

"Me too." She moaned.

"Damn" I whispered to my self washing off and getting out the shower and I finish doing all my morning routine. It's about 12 pm but it's whatever.

When I was finished I went to lay in my bed and sleep I'm still tired.

_____________________

Thank you for reading