Chapter 18

Beyoncé

"Beyyyyyy baby right there." Onika moaned in my ear while I have her up against the wall.

"You're about to cum ain't you?"

"Ye-" I didn't hear a sound from her just her body got stiff and her eyes roll back in her head.

"That's it mamas don't hold back, I love seeing that pretty face."  I said looking at her.

She went limp and breathing hard and I started rubbing her back. She had a slight shake and clenching her muscles around me.

"Stop doing that baby you're gonna make me cum." I said moaning and She didn't stop and in less than a minute I'm cuming and moaning. I had to grip her and lean us up against the wall so we don't fall.

When I finish cuming I walked over to the bed and lay her on it and we started kissing, I talking a nasty ass kiss she sucking on my tongue and all that.

"Girl I'll go get another condom stop playing."

"Go for it then." She said giving me a look.

"Oooh you're on that type of timing." I went for the other condom.

For the remainder of the night we was fuckingggggg.

"Beyonce." I heard soso said.

"Huh?"

"I've been trying to get your attention for the past minute."

"Sorry about that, what did you say?"

"I said who you went home with the other night?"

"The baddest chick I've ever fucked with."

"Onika?" Shitt yes but I'm not about to let you know that.

"Nah I think she said her name was kayla or some shit."

"Ohhh it's just that I thought me and Lauren saw y'all leave together."

"Nah, Nicki couldn't handle all this pipe even if she tried." She sure did almost had me tapping out but I had to show her ass something.

"TMI, I didn't ask you all of that."

"I'm just letting you know." I said getting up from around my desk. "Let's get to training."

On my way to the gym I saw Onika talking to this fruity looking nigga name Drake smiling and shit. What the fuck do they have to laugh about.

"MINAJ! To the gym practice time." I said walking past her and that lame not even looking at them.

When I got in the gym I took a sit on the last seat in the bleachers. I took out my phone replying back to messages. 

Monica 👎

Bey stop playing I'm tryna give you this cat.

You not ready for this dick.
See how you be acting and all you did was  throw a little neck at me.

Because I'm trying to feel it inside my walls.

When you free?

She asked I'm about to deliver

"Coach come on." One of the players said.

"My bad let's get started so I can stress y'all out today." I said clapping my hands together.

1 hour and 30 minutes later