Chapter 7

Onika
Saturday 9 am

"Lauren please leave me alone." I said trying to go back to sleep but this girl was really getting on my last nerves I'm about to hurt her.

"Onika get up I made us breakfast." She said and sighed.

"Girl that's all you had to say, let me go brush my teeth." I said getting up I'll get up any time of day for some food.

"Okay greedy." She said

"Thank you and I don't care let me be greedy in peace."

"Whatever." She said and walked out my room.

I went and wash my face and brush my teeth. After I went to the kitchen and started eating my breakfast. After I was finish I turned to Lauren and said.

"What do you want now?"

"Me and so-" I cut her off.

"Nope y'all not gonna get me caught up in the middle of this, I know has something to do with Beyoncé, and I ain't about to kick me in my back." I said getting up.

"So I just waste my time making you breakfast." She said.

"You should have asked me before you gave me the breakfast I probably would have done whatever you were about to ask me." I said.

"Damn." She said.

"Rookie move love, thanks for the breakfast though." I said walking to my room.

As I step one foot in my room my phone started ringing. I hate it here I just wanted to eat and go back to sleep.

I take up my phone and saw it was solange calling me "why is this chick calling me." I murmured and answered. "What."I said.

"So I can't get a hello or good morning."

"I already told your girl friend no so whatever you're about to ask me it's no."

"I'll pay you."

"How much we talking?"

"Five hundred."

"Tell me what I have to do before I agree."

"Just come over Beyonce and annoy her so I can take her car keys me and Laur have a date and we want to drive her car."

"Deal I can do that."

"Okay thanks."

"No problem all you had to say was annoy bey and I would have done that for free." I said and hang up.

I'm not getting up back for nothing.

I close my eyes to go back to sleep.

3 hours later

My phone has been ringing for the pass 5 minutes I fucking hate it here, a chick can't sleep in peace like what do I have to do to get some sleep around here. All this mutherfucker just some inconsiderate fool I hate them, like damn let me get some sleep.

At this moment it's fuck all of y'all like come on man I just wanna cry.

"Lord I beg of you to just get rid of all the stress out my- hold up lord I take that back cause I be stressing out myself. Lord just please let me get some sleep."

My phone still didn't stop ringing. Lauren bussed in my room and I close my eyes and said. "Lord it's me again I have a small favor just get rid of the person that is causing me stress at this very moment thank you."

"Nicki mama said to answer the phone." I sighed and take up the phone, just when I was about to call her she called back.

"So Nicki yuh no see mi a call u gyal." She said and sounded upset.

Lord I would ask you to get rid of this one too but she my mama.

I sighed. "Ma I was sleeping I'm tired and my body hurts a little."

"I was calling you to let you know I cooked and I know your hungry." I got up and got my car keys.

"Mama that's the first thing you should have said when you came on this phone." I said walking down the stair.

"You took too long to answer the phone and I was about to cuss you out." she said and I went down stairs to the kitchen to get a bottle of water and get out of here.

"Mama I'll be there soon." We said bye and then she hang up.

As i was about to walk out the door I saw coach and soso on the sofa "god I know I haven't been the nicest but come on I haven't been so bad." I murmured.

"Sup minion."

"Nothing melman." She looked at me like she wanted to cuss me but didn't that's what I thought.

"Anyway where you going?" Did I just here correctly.

"Is you in my business do-"

"Oh imma do that I heard mama carol cooked I'm coming, I just wanted to start a convo with you, but imma cut it short I'm too hungry to be going back and forth." She said getting up.

"Girl where are you going you didn't even ask me if you could come just got your over grown self up talking bout I'm going sit your giant ass down." I said looking at her crazy.

"You sound so passive aggressive is Because your under grown and built like a minion. Out here behaving like the grinch who stole your Christmas." She said walking towards me and I mugged her.

"Oh baby don't do that you look like a gremlin." She said and Solange and Lolo was laughing like shit was funny.

"Shut y'all ass up." I said walking out the door and close it behind me.

I got in my car and Beyoncé got in and out her seat belt on and I looked at her, she don't where seat belt in her car.

She looked and me "You thought I was about to ride with you without seat belt you must have bumped your head." She said laughing.

"What you trying to say? I can't drive."

"Girlllll you drive like your in high speed chase I don't have time for heart failure."

"I'm not that bad."

"All one saying is I hope god is not ready for me yet." She said and start scrolling through her phone.

I was about to pull off "wait." She said

"What."

"Im going to pray."

"God its me if I get out of here alive I promise to no be out there I'll settle down." I looked at her like she crazy.

"Miss ma'am you better get up out of my car tell them dangerous lies like that to god, he ain't about to strike you and it catching me."

"Onika just drive."

"Whatever. I don't like you." I said.

"I don't like you either." She said.

____________________

I didn't proof read.

Sorry for the mistakes.

Comment and vote.

How was it.