Chapter 10

Onika
Beyoncé house

This giant bitch hand needs to hurry and heal I can't do this shit. Every second of the day she's ringing that bell, I'm about bust her head with it.

"Here's your breakfast." I said.

"Thank you can you feed me please."

"No." I said and walked out I just want to eat and finish up my assignments.

"Onika I just want to say thank you for everything I know I'm annoying." She said come out of her room with the food in her hand.

"When are you not annoying, but you're welcome."

"Can I sit and eat beside you?" I said sure and she sit.

"I'm sorry for how I've been acting, I'm just not feeling my self because I can't use my hand."

"That's understandable but I'm helping you so that you don't have to strain to do everything. I'm here to help not be your helper." I said to her.

"Yeah I know, tell me your cashapp." She said and I told her.

I heard a ding and checked my phone and it was a $1 this bitch can't be serious. I looked at her and she looked at me I was about to cuss her over grown masculine ass. When I heard another ding.

She sent me 2000 and it's only been two weeks. "Beyoncé it's been-" she cuts me off.

"You've been dealing with me you deserve it." She said and smile.

"Thank you so much. I appreciate it." I said and we finished eating.

After eating I went and wash the dishes and and clean the kitchen, Beyoncé went to take a shower. I was soso and Kelly  are suppose to be coming over soon.

Speaking of them hill billy bitch made them appear damn. I heard the door bell went off and got up to answer it. When I opened the door I saw Riri, Soso, Lauren And Shenseea.

"The bad gyal dem deh yah." Shenseea said.

"Bloodclatttttt weh dem hear bout." I said chuckling.

"When bad gyal Riri step in everyting shut dung." Rihanna step in the house and said.

"Okay since y'all just reunited and that's done let's go in it's hot as fuck out here."

"Hot like backshot." Shenseea said walking to the couch.

I closed the door and walk to the living room. "Onika who just-" Beyoncé came down stairs and stopped what she was saying once she saw them. "God I was doing so good-" Beyoncé was saying and Shenseea cut her off.

"Go siddung one side and shut up, yuh chat too much man god suppose to tired fi hear yuh now man." Shenseea said and I laughed.

"Shenseea why don't you go to the lobby of hell and make it easier for all of us." Beyoncé said

"Why don't you go back to being a side bitch." Shenseea.

"Nah I leave that spot for you because that's all you know how to be." Beyoncé and the rest of us just sit and watch them bickering. Best believe if anyone outside the group try to disrespect either of them and they are with each other they're gonna dog walk your ass.

"Suck my dick." Shenseea said.

"I don't suck dick I give dick for breakfast, lunch and dinner but you know who be sucking dick? Your sister she be on them balls and everything, she be passing that neck like she in the olympics."

"You are saying that like I should feel away about that everybody knows she's a hoe try harder next time."

"Anyways since y'all are finished what's the plan for today?" Soso said.

"The plan is for y'all to get the hell out of my house and don't come back." Bey said.

"She loves when we come around she's just asking like she don't." RiRi said.

"I don't know who be telling y'all that lie but they need to know hell is hot, they don't need to be lying like that." Bey said.

We heard the door open and close. "What's up y'all." Kelly said.

"Ohh my goddd." Bey said and walked up the stairs.

"Who pissed in her milk." Kelly said pointing towards the stairs.

"Probably onika." Soso shrugged.

"I wished I pissed in her milk, I almost cut her two time soso your sister is annoying as hell. "I said.

"That's why we volunteered you to take care of her i know my ass would probably put the pillow over her face already."

"Guys I have an idea we can have a game day." Lauren said.

"Sure we can do that I know Bey has a lot of games over here. By the way who's gonna cook?" Soso said.

"Onika and Shenseea can cook." Riri said.

"Now why yah go volunteer mi fi cook mi did tell you say mi wah cook." Shenseea said.

"Because yah chef and I'm lazy." RiRi said and I didn't even say anything because I love cooking and I won't have to wash the dishes.

"Now that's settle solange go call your giraffe and let's get this day started." Shenseea said.

I went in the kitchen to get a drink. When I got back in the living room I saw Beyoncé and Kelly laughed and Kelly looked like she's about to stop breathing. That's the best type of laughing I swear.

______

We started the game day and played so much game everybody was having full laughing, cussing each other and play fight.

This honestly was one of the best day of my life. Just being around friends and enjoying each other company is just everything.

Beyoncé was having a good like she was so competitive it's not even funny. She was win every game.

"I'm done this hoe got to be cheating." Kelly said about Bey.

"Why I got to be a hoe though?"

"Aren't you one?" Shenseea said.

"Mind your business."

"I'm just saying." She shrugged.

Beyoncé rolled her eyes and looked at me and smile and I smile back.

I got up and went in the kitchen to finish cook so that we could finally im hungry as hell.

When I finished cooking we ate and watch a movie.

_______________________

Comment and vote.

Give me some ideas for what you want to see.

Until next time.