57. Smart

We went over what a stupid idea it was to challenge a king. Sort of. I bashed myself and the family disagreed. We determined that my brilliant ass managed to convince the tiger king, but I shouldn't follow him down a dark ally. Or ever be alone with him.

The verdict is, we narrowly escaped a scene of carnage. The men insisted the guts would've belonged to the tiger king, but... Yeah. I should stop picking fights.

Parker stopped bringing Qingqing and Alec healed. The kid bedroom was turned into a hawk bedroom. The kids slept with me most of the time anyway.

I finished the mens' clothes and passed them around. I swear Shuu might have cried a little. Winston broke and Harvey glowed. I might not be the best at reading people, which is why I have nothing on Rowan. Alec, however, looked full of envy. Too bad. Maybe another day.

Shuu stripped right there and wore his. Shit, man! No actually, thank you. Flash that ass. I had to show him how to tighten the belt. I added white loops to his as soon as I mastered Harvey's loops.

"Thank you." Harvey was the first to say anything and it made me feel nice. Like I did something good for once.

"Thank you!" The other two chimed in. Shuu had enough enthusiasm for everyone.

I explained to Harvey how the robe worked and both him and Winston changed too. I discouraged nothing.

Harvey looked tasty. I can see him lying on the bed like that, daring me. Winston was not far behind. The long slit is the way to go. If he moves quick, I bet he'd flash some ass. Go me. I'm so making more clothes.

Oh my god! Winston in a robe. Rowan in a fucking robe. Shuu in a... damn it. I have failed. But, the the goal has been decided. My men will all get fucking robes.

Got to wipe the drool. I gave the kids their bandanas/scarf scarf things. They rolled all over the place, oozing happiness. Yesss! That's it kids, make me feel like a good parent.

Good thing I wrote their birthday down. I had no concept of what day it actually was since there was no calendar. We will celebrate the whole damn rainy season if we have to. Maybe I can make cake by next year.

The men paraded around in the new outfits and I think Harvey has to change out of that robe. I did too good. Too fucking good and now I'm struggling. I decided, if I want the action, Winston has to be next. But now the hawks are here and I have to fuck while they are around. Damn the struggle.

My horny ass couldn't get over how sexy the men looked. I pretended I wasn't hot and bothered. Based on the looks I kept getting, I'm sure I failed royally. Fuck.

I tired out the kids. Technically, all I did was supervise as they chased each other around. I was moming, so it counted. They passed out and their chunky asses no longer fit in their basket. Time for another project.

Harvey picked up the kids and distracted my ass. The robe slid around loosely exposing his leg and some of his chest. Shit. I caught his eyes and knew that he could tell I was reaching my limit.

Harvey blushed fiercely. He loved the robe Drew made him. He caught her staring so much that even he was having a hard time. He had no issues indulging Drew, if that was the direction she wanted to take, but there was something else to consider.

Shuu was over the moons after he received his gift. He would make sure nothing ever happened to this skirt. He was sad that Drew stared at Harvey more than him, but only slightly. The fact that she went out of her way to make him a gift proved that she cared about him. He nearly bounced around with a large grin plastered on his face.