CHAPTER 5

"It's JUNGKOOK!" words came out of Y/n's mouth before she could think.

Jungkook got up and stood in front of you, "Yes it's me" he said  flashing a smile.

Y/n couldn't believe her eyes, she's been looking for months and it turned out the person is Jungkook!

She is lost in her thoughts while staring at his cute face, and everyone around them started to tease them, calling Jungkook, Y/n's Lover boy.
Her face turned red in seconds.

"Y/n you're blushing, just like a tomato" Jungkook said giggling.

You looked down in embarrassment, you can't find the strength to meet his gaze and say that, you've been trying to find him for almost a year but he was by your side all the time.

Jungkook signalled Jimin for which he replied with a nod. Jimin walked pass them and said others to get back to practices, while Jungkook just stared at you.

You can feel him looking at you but you just stood there.

"Come with me" he simply said offering his hand for you, which made you look at him.
"huh?"

"I said come with me" he said dragging you out of the stage.

Climbing up a small staircase leading to the top of the auditorium he sat down on a bench signaling you to sit beside him.

Sitting next to him, you gave him the papers principal told you to give him.

Running through the papers he broke the silence, "This competition is way too important to him".

"What about you?" you spoke for the first time.

"Well it's important to me but I don't know if I could win."

"You will" you said.

"Do you think so? If I win I can get the scholarship" He said with a hope in his voice.

"Scholarship? what scholarship?"

"Yes. They're offering a scholarship to the best college in USA, where most of great musicians studied music"

"Wow that's great kookie. I wish you luck" you said turning your gaze to where others practising.