CHAPTER 13

The next day you went to the music department to know what happened to Jungkook, getting mad and not answering calls nor replies to your texts.

Soon as you approach your friends, they ask if it's true that Mr. Lee from JL Entertainment is your father, when you said that's true, they were worried as to why you didn't tell them and left when you tried to explain it.

But Jimin stayed and wait for your explanation;

"... I always get the special treatments from others because of my father, I don't like it, I want them to like me for being me and not Lee Hyuk's daughter. So I didn't tell you. *sighs* and I didn't know he will come to competition, now Jungkook and all my friends are mad at me"

"Y/n, Jungkook always had been trying his best to become first and he never cheats, he might be thinking that you convinced your father to give him the scholarship"

"But I didn't, trust me"

"Don't worry, I'll talk with them, see you later"

"See you Jimin"

~~~

Final exams finally ended today, and Jimin called you asking to meet them at the café.

During the last 6 months Jimin explained others why you hide your identity, and they seemed to understand it.

You stood at the entrance of the café, not knowing whether you should go in or not.

'What if they are still mad at me?'

You thought. But when you turned to go back, you heard someone calling your name, you turned to see V (Taehyung);

"Where are you going? We're waiting for you"

You smiled and went in.

Everything seems to be going well, until Kim Jennie, one of your high school friends approach you.

"Hey Y/nniee, long time no see, how are you?"

"I'm good and how about you?"

"Pretty good. I was wondering how to get a hold of you, until I ran up to you here" *haha* she let a small laugh, but sounds fake.

"Ohh I-"

"I heard that JL Entertainment having an audition, is that true?" she cut off you.

"Uh yeah"

"I was wondering if you could put a good word for me sweetie" she said sweetly

"Jennie you know I don't interfere with my father's work, it's upto them  to select you or not"

"So much for being friends with you for all these years Lee Y/n, we're not friends anymore" Jennie stormed out.

You looked at your friends saying,
"So much for being Lee Hyuk's only daughter!" sighed and continued eating your ramen.

"So you're not really involving in your father's work?"

"No"

"Even for a friend?"

"We have a board of judges, if one meet the requirements they'll be chosen, I can only let them know auditioning dates"

"So about Jungkook, you never put a good word?"

Hearing his name you let a sigh, he still haven't talk with you after that fight.

"No, but looks like my dad's planing to work with Jungkook, but I'm not sure, I mean it's up to them"

"Actually we're really sorry about misunderstanding you, seeing what happened with your friend just now explains it all" they said at last.

"It's okay, I've been through it a lot"