CHAPTER 22

You came back home in the morning. And by this time your parents know you weren't at home last night.

"Young lady where do you think you're going? " your dad asked, seeing you walking across the living area,

"Um to my room dad." you said acting innocent.

"I'm thinking about calling Kim's family to a dinner.. to talk about the marriage" he said for which you gulped, and he added, "today" and smiled.

"Dad I have someone I already like," you blurted.

"And who's that?" he asked sending a look at your mum,

"I'll let you know that at lunch dad mum, he wanted to treat us to a lunch today and.." you stop and waited for your parents to respond.

After thinking about for a minute, your father said, "okay, but if he can't get our permission you know what the answer would be, right?"

"Yeah dad"

~~~

Lunchtime

You went to the planned destination with your family and saw Jimin already there.

"Dad there," you said and went to the table, and Jimin stood up greeting your parents.

"It was Jimin the whole time? Why didn't you tell us earlier?" Your mum asked, she's happy and surprised.

"Uh actually mum, it's-" you started but cut off by your dad, "Jungkook you're also here"

Jungkook greeted your parents, and took a seat next to Jimin.

"Well Uncle and Auntie, I'm sorry but I have to go, something came up at the last moment, and I couldn't deny it. You guys enjoy your time with your future son-in-law" he said and winked at you.

"But you promised" you said

"I know and I'm sorry"
Then he left in a hurry.

"So it's not Jimin" your mum said.

"Yeah, Mum and dad this is my boyfriend Jungkook and we liked each other for a while now" you said,

"Mr Lee and Mrs Lee-" Jungkook stared and your dad cut off by saying, "don't be so formal, call us dad and mum"

*flashbacks- yesterday night

"Y/n can say that you like one of us" Jungkook said,

"That's a good idea, what do you think?"

"Uh I don't know. Even if I choose one of you they might think I made it up at the last minute.." you said sighing

"Let's take care of it later, now time for a plan"

After conversation between three of you, and calling your friends you all had only one option, it's Jungkook.

Jimin cannot be your boyfriend because he has a crush on a junior model.
Jin and Youngi are already taken.
Namjoon, Hobi, and V has signed a contract which includes they can't date for 10years and only 2 years has passed.

"Okay so Jungkookie, you have to save Y/n, make sure to postpone engagement, family meetings, marriage.. so Y/n would have time to find her one" Jimin said

"Sure Jiminssi" Jungkook said knowing that he would get a chance to date Y/n, even if it's for a while he wanted to make Y/n fall for him.

"Or you both can date for real" Jimin added, making you blush.