CHAPTER 12

Next day Jungkook called saying he just came to his hostel, and gonna take a rest.

Time flew over to your fourth year, in exactly 6 months you and the boys gonna face your final exams.

Everyone got serious and busy with studies. It was hectic that you barely met your friends at music department.

But none of these kept you away from thinking about your "Lover boy", your mind always ran to him.

~~~

One day something happened that you wish never should happen.

It was your parents anniversary, and you went home to celebrate with your family.

After having your dinner you were in your room talking with Jungkook. Your father came and said it's time for family game night, at the time your door was fully opened and your back facing your door, as you were in a video call, Jungkook saw Mr Lee, when he ask you who it was, without thinking you said;

"oh that's my dad"

"Your dad?"

"Mm yeah"

"Mr Lee is your dad, why didn't you tell me?"

That's when you remembered you've been keeping it from your friends.

"I- I was planning to tell you la-"

"Does it mean you told your father to choose me from the competition?!"

"No no, I didn't"

"I should've think that before"

"Jungkook listen, I didn't even know he was coming, please I'm telling you the truth!"

"Y/n I think it's time to stop this"

"What? No"

"Lee Y/n aren't you coming?" You heard your dad calling

"Y/n you lied not only to me but to all your good friends too. I'm done."

"Wait! Jungkook-"

He hung up the call. You don't understand why he got so mad at you. You tried calling back but looked like he switched off his phone.

You went downstairs and said you aren't feeling well, your parents told you to go to sleep and they'll do a game night some other day.