CHAPTER 7

Since then you didn't meet Jungkook much, it didn't make him suspicious because he's been practising pretty hard.

Understanding what Namjoon tried to say you kept your feelings a secret.

•••

Days passed in a blink of an eye, you're lost in your thoughts while waiting for Jungkook to end his practices.

"Hey Y/n!" he said running towards you.

You looked into his eyes, he deserves a better life for all his hard work.

"Umm.. Y/n what's with the silence, lost in my perfect looks?" He said trying to be flirty.

"Jungkook I, I" you're lost, not sure what to say.

"Y/n what's with the look? You're worried about me going to USA? Do you want me to stay?" His words came out more like a mix of emotions.

Taking a deep breath you said, "You're working hard, I'm rethinking about the dinner, it feels unnecessary and-" he cut-off you.

"No, this is necessary. We missed a lot of time, because of me. I'm trying to make it up to you. Don't stop me Y/n, please" you felt his sincerity, you can't find a  way to say no at this point.

~~~~~~

Dinner with Jungkook at a beautiful restaurant made you love him more.
Choosing this place was one of the best things he did.

But knowing how important it is not to let him know what you feel about him, you secretly treasure the time.

All the talks way back to your apartment, about the competition and how excited he is for tomorrow made you realise how Jungkook has stick to your life since the day you both bumped into each other.

Saying good night and wishing him good luck once again, you ended the day.

It was the best time you spend in a while.