CHAPTER 20

"So Y/n.." Jungkook started...

"Jungkook I," Y/n took a deep breath.

"I liked you since college" both said at once, and looked at each other in a shock.

"Really?" Jungkook asked

"Hmm hmm" you said nodding

Then you both hugged each other, like it's the best thing ever happened.

*phone beeps

"Uh Yes Jungkook?"  you said realising it was only your imagination.

"I wanna say something but I don't think it's the time" Jungkook said letting out a sigh.

"It's okay, you can tell me" you said looking straight at his eyes, but he turned his gaze in a second. So you added, "after all we're good friends"

Which made him shoot look at you, he never believe those words would come out from your mouth.

Then it completely filled with silent, until Jungkook decided to break it.

"Y/n I-" but soon as he started he got cut off by his friends.

"Jungkookahh time to go!!"

"I'll talk with you another time, time to go"

"Jungkook if there's anything you wanna know, you can ask me because I swear Jimin would never speak on behalf of me" you said walking with him out of your room.

"Yeah, I think he" he stopped halfway but as soon as he opened his mouth to continue you spoke,

"Yeah, you didn't listened to him so, I guess he gave up on telling you about me.."

"I was stubborn back then"

"Aren't you still?" You said and chuckled.

.
.

3 Days Later

"Y/n!! Good to see you here today!" Hoseok said, seeing you at the reception area at JL Entertainment.

"Yeah, what brings you here?" it was Taehyung.

"Lemme guess, umm Jungkook " Hoseok said confidently.

"Well I came to see my friends" you said sheepishly.

"Jimin told you about it.."

"He does, don't try to avoid it! We know, right Hobi" Taehyung said winking.

"Do you still like him?" Namjoon said coming out of nowhere.

You know that it still makes your heart skips a beat when you hear Jungkook's vocals. You fell for his vocals at a time you didn't know about him.
Speaking about love you don't know if you still love him or not, but surely you like when he's around you.

"Y/n?" Taehyung called your name;

"Well, I might have a crush on him," you said, but soon as they gave you a they know it kinda look, you hurriedly added, "not on him but his vocals."

"Vocals, just vocals?" Hobi said.

"Miss Lee, would you like to join us at the recordings." Min eun-hee, a worker at the studio asked, more like an invitation.

"Who's the singer?" you asked casually

"Jeon Jungkook, A new guy from the USA. It would be great if you could join us miss Lee" she said.

"Sure, until dad comes" you replied with a smile.

.

As soon as you entered you put on a mask. You saw Jungkook was already in the recording room, going through the lyrics.

"Good morning miss Lee" the engineer said, for which you replied, "Good morning. Can we start it? And don't be polite, he might be nervous"

"Okay Miss" he said in a low voice.
"Jungkook are you ready" Jungkook nodded and he added "okay, let's start"

Then Jungkook started to sing, as always you felt lost in his vocals. At the same time it took you to the days at college, where you spend hours listening him practising for the competition. You always cherished those memories.

"Good job" engineer said and everyone clapped. You looked at your watch and it's been almost 3 hours and you didn't even realise you were there the whole time.

You came out before Jungkook come, and rest your hands on the balcony.

"So how was it?" Hobi asked

"Uh when did you come? And it was good. He has a nice voice" you said

"A while ago. But you seem too into his vocals.." he said

"His vocals are.." you start and stopped mid way.

"Heavenly vocals aren't they Y/n?" Taehyung said.

"Yes they're." You said remembering how good he sang now.

"You're blushing!!" he said and they both started laughing.

"I'm leaving, bye guys" you said walking fast.