CHAPTER 16

Jungkook went to the JL Entertainment, no one knew about it, not even Jimin. He wanted to meet Mr Lee, and sign a contract.

Lee Hyuk was same as he used to be when Jungkook first met him. After signing the contract, he said;

"Jungkook you'll reach the top of the music industry"

"Thank you Mr Lee"

"but Jungkook I still don't understand why Y/n didn't tell me she has talented friends"

"She didn't tell you?"

"Not until meeting Jimin"

"I don't understand Mr Lee"

After talking with your father, Jungkook understood that he was wrong and hurried to judge the story of him being selected.

Jungkook rushed to find you at the university, but he was late, he didn't know where you would  be, so he phoned Jimin but it went straight to voicemail.

He remembered Yuna, Yoongi's girlfriend. Even though he found her, she didn't want to tell where you are at or who you're with.

"Please Yuna, I wouldn't forgive myself if I don't find her, I still love her"

"Do you really love her?"

"Yes"

"Y/n has a blind date today"

"Today? Where?"

"I don't know let me call her"

Yuna dialled Y/n's number, but she didn't pick up.

"She's not answering."

"Who's not answering?" Yoongi asked coming out of nowhere.

"Y/n. Yoongi do you know where she's at?" Jungkook said

"Jungkookah why are you asking about her now?"

"Because I love her and I wanna sort this misunderstanding. I owe her an apology"

"She went on a date"

"She's calling back" Yuna said.

"Hello Y/nnie where are you?....the date?..okay.. yeah everything's fine" Yuna smiled.

"What did she say?"

"Y/n's at the restaurant next to the studio-"

"Thanks Yuna" Jungkook said and rushed to the taxi.

"-with Jimin"

"With Jimin?" Yoongi asked,

"She skipped the date and went to meet Jimin" Yuna said

"Ah this girl, just like Jungkook. Anyways dinner at the new café babe?"

"Sure hun" Yuna said sweetly.
.
.
.

Jungkook's mind ran to what Mr Lee said;

"...Y/n wasn't like herself and she was sad, always crying and skipped her lectures, she didn't tell what happened, but it all changed, thanks to that kid Jimin"

Jimin was right, he understood her more than anyone. I should've listened to him.