CHAPTER 9

You went in and sat where Jungkook told you to. Jimin, Taehyung and Jhope on your right side and Jin, Namjoon and Suga on your left side.

It made you laugh the way they sat, as if you're a star and has bodyguards around you to protect you.

Finally it started, but you didn't see Jungkook yet. Listening and watching all the competitors your mind ran to how much effort they've put in to it.

"Thank you and now our last competitor Jeon JungKook" the announcer said, and the lights went off with only spot light on in the side of the stage, light music began to play, and then came Jungkook with a black suit humming and then started to sing.

His heavenly vocals are perfect, he sang every note with great care. I feel like I might fan girl him anytime soon, but when he sing the last part  he came into the centre of the stage and opened his eyes, just to meet mine.

He continued singing..but I think I'm lost in his eyes, they glowing, a smile made its way to his face.

He finished but kept staring at me.
I never knew what happened around me, until Jimin hit my hand saying that they gonna name the winners.

My heartbeat rise when the names announced. He's not third and not second and to my surprise he's not the first either.

What's going on? How can he not win?

"And now finally we have our best performer who will be getting a scholarship to XXX Musical University USA. The winner is.."

Your both hands in a praying position, Jimin's and Teahyungs fingers crossed, Hoseok admiring the second runner-up's outfit, Jin ranting about Jungkook to Namjoon and last but not least Yoongi keep looking at the stage like nothing's going on.

"The winner is.. JEON JUNGKOOOOKKKKK"

Your eyes started to tearup, he deserves it for all his hard work.

"Now let's welcome Mr Lee Hyuk to the stage to give our special winner the scholarship"

A man who looks like end of his forties walked closer to Jungkook, shaking hands he handed a certificate to Jungkook. And faced front to take a photograph, which made you speechless.

"OMO Lee Hyuk CEO of LJ Entertainment!!!"
Jhope said with great excitement.