CHAPTER 25

You wake up to the nonstop knocks at your door. You heard voices calling your name.
You realise that you have passed out on the floor crying.

"Y/n"
"Y/N"
"Y/NINNIEE"

'Jimin, it was Jimin, what's he doing here?' you thought

"Y/n I know you can hear me please open the door, I wanna talk with you" Jungkook said from the other side.

"I can't, there's nothing to talk about" you said

"Y/n, listen. You didn't finish what you start, you said you want to then stopped, I wanna listen to you..Y/n I will wait right here till you finish.."

You open your mouth but words didn't come out. Tears rolled down your face.

You heard footsteps fading away.

"Y/n talk to me, Jimin won't tell me anything you know that"

"If you don't say anything, I might think you fell in love with me" he added

"After all who can resist a guy like me, I wasn't called Lover boy in college for nothing, remember?" he added again, this time sounding flirty.

You chuckled recalling those days.

"Even if, I said even IF I like you, you don't like me and I know that" you said trying to sound sad?

"No, that's not true. I like you for real, and you know that." he started sounding serious,
"Even if I didn't want to talk with you, I could never stop thinking about you. You were always on my mind Y/n, I was mad at you but it never made me unlove you. Never. Every time I see you, I fall for you again and again, my heartbeat rises just by seeing you." He said.

You're flattered hearing from him, a smiled made its way to your face.
You open the door making sure not to make any sound.

"Do you really mean that " you asked him

"Yes Y/n" you hugged him tightly, he hugged you back.

"I've loved you since the first time I saw you, even by your scent that passes with the wind I know it's you" he added

"And I've been in love with your voice since the first moment I heard it" you said still hugging.

"My voice?" he asked breaking the hug.

"Um yeah, it sounds heavenly, I was looking for you for a long time without knowing it's you" you said making him chuckle.

"I love you Y/n"

"I love you too Jungkook"

Then he got closer and closer, as if he's going to kiss you. You closed your eyes and felt his lips touching your lips. You kissed back.

"Oh finally! I don't have to give up on your wedding" your dad said coming out of nowhere.

You pulled away seeing him, "Dad how come you're always there?"

"Y/n you're blushing" Jimin said and chuckled

"Jimin did you capture it?"

"Yes! I've to tell this good news to others"

Your phone beeped. You pulled out your phone just to see a photo of Jungkook's and yours first kiss.

"Jiminaah!! you sent it to the group?"

"Saved you from an awkward moment. Thank me later bestie" Jimin said mouthing a kiss.

Stay tuned for the Epilogue