CHAPTER 15

It's now been more than a week, Jungkook is staying over at Jimin's place until his newly bought apartment's renovations end.

All the seven friends decided to meet at Jimin's place for the first time after Jungkook's arrival.

"Takeout doesn't taste well as Jin's food," J-hope said taking a bite Jin prepared for his mates.

"That because I cook with love, you know" Jin said

"Yeah he added too much of his love to ramen last time, it tasted too salty" a swag reply from one and only Yoongi, making others break into laughter.

"Yah stop it"

The chitchat continued and after some time Jungkook excused,
"I'm gonna grab some water" Jungkook said and went to the kitchen.

"Jungkook asked me about Y/n the other day" Jimin said glancing at Jungkook who exited the hallway

"Did you said that to her?" Namjoon asked

"Not yet"

"He never wanted to hear anything about her in years"

"Do you think he still like her?"

"If he like her, he gotta sort it out ASAP" Taehyung said

"Hmm he should" J-hope said taking a sip from his sprite

"What's the hurry?" Yoongi asked

..
Meanwhile

Jungkook was walking while drinking water, when he heard his mates talking about you.

"I heard that Lee Hyuk gonna fix a marriage for Y/n" Taehyung said

"I heard that too. Some random kids were talking about a blind date yesterday" Hoseok said.

'Y/n gonna marry someone' Jungkook lost in his thoughts

*they heard a sound of something falling down.

"Shh stop, I think he heard us"

"Jungkookahh you okay?"

"Yeah" he said

Taking a seat, he asked, "what are you guys talking about?," trying to sound like not interested.

"About Y- um nothing just work he-he" Hobi said.

After realising they won't tell anything else until he understands you and sort out the misunderstanding, he didn't asked anything further.

The time went well, everyone felt like the time when they were back in the university, silly talks, jokes, serious conversations made them more comfortable.