CHAPTER 18

Jungkook came to the café, near the studio. Having he's breakfast and waiting for about an hour he came out and stood at the bus stop. He had a feeling that he'll meet you there.

From the other side he saw you're coming. You were on your phone, when you hear someone called your name. You looked up to see Jungkook.

"Hi Y/n," he said with a small smile, but you can say that he is nervous.

"Hi" you're surprised by his sudden approach.

"Y/n can we talk? Are you busy?" He asked still sounding nervous.

"Sure, I'm not busy"

The atmosphere is nothing but awkward. You tried your best to keep your feelings to yourself, and not break into tears.
You both walked to the café, taking a seat you asked;

"So how are you?"

"I'm good, I came back two  weeks ago"

"Actually Jimin said that... Anyways what you wanna talk about? "

"It's that, Y/n, I'm really sorry about what happened" he started,

"Sorry about what exactly?"

"Y/n I now know that you didn't persuade your dad to select me, I blamed you for something you didn't do. I really am sorry, I-I"

"It's okay, it's been years." you simply said remembering the flashbacks.

"But it was my fault. I didn't even listen to all your explanations, at last they gave up telling me about you" he said sighing.

"Jungkook," for the first time in years you said his name, for which he shoot look at you, tears forming in his eyes.
The scene break your heart, you always wanted him to be happy. Even though you gave up calling and texting him after a month since he stopped talking with you, was only not to bother him.

"Even if I was in your place I would've been done the same. I just didn't want to have friends because of my dad's fame and I moved there to start a new life. Those were the only reasons I kept it from y'all"

After having a good talk and sorting out the misunderstandings. Soon it turned into a friendly atmosphere.

"I signed a contract and planning on recording some songs"

"That's great, what's the company?"

"You don't know? Your company, JL Entertainment."

You let a small laugh, "it's not my company but dad's"

"So it's true that you're not interfering in company's work" he stated

"No, I just don't like being busy and to judge ones performance. It's heartbreaking to see the ones who don't get selected."

"Is that why you're-"

"Yeah."
.
.