CHAPTER 21

You almost forgot about the time your father gave you to find a guy ends in hours and it's currently 7pm.

"So Y/n where have you been? I was waiting to meet your boyfriend." he said.

"My boyfriend? What are you talking about dad?"

"Forgot the promise?" that's when you realise what he was asking about.

"No, no dad, don't you think it's too early for me to get in to a marriage.."

"No, I don't. Your mother and I had you when we're at your age. Time ends in 5 hours. Or you can give up and agree to marry uncle Kim's son"

"What? No dad. Never will I even in my dreams" you said and ran into your room.

"Don't you think you're stressing her?" your mother said

"May be, but I don't wanna see her like that again." he said letting out a sigh.

"And I think Kim's son would treat her well, after all we know them well" he added.

"What about Jimin, he's a good kid and he knows y/n well."

"Yeah but they don't seems to get into a relationship. That's why I" he stopped.

"What is it?"

"Do you think she likes someone from those guys?"

"May be but I guess it's Jimin..she's closest to him"

"But if I choose one among them, I'd say Jungkook. He's a talented guy"

"He has to be Y/n's favourite, not yours" your mom said and chuckle.

Meanwhile you came out from your room, and you saw your parents having an interesting conversation. You tiptoed to the gate, and change the guard's attention and came out.
As soon as you come out you started to run.
Even though you have a car, you didn't take it cause if the gate open your dad would notice you're going out at night.

After about a 30minutes walk and a 30minutes taxi ride you reach your best friend's house.

You pressed the bell.

*Ding Dong

Jungkook open the door to see a person in a hoodie and black skiny jeans, holding a drink(a chocolate milkshake/ or your favourite drink).

"Who are you?" he asked, but you were processing why he's here. As Jungkook didn't get a reply other than silence, he tried to close the door, when you soon said, "it's me, it's me. Where's Jimin?" and pull out the hood.

"He's taking a shower." he said, still in a shock seeing you there late night and alone.

"Okay. Not letting me in?" You ask for which he stepped aside.

You went in, and sat down at the couch and leave the cup with the remaining of your drink on the side table.

"What are you doing here this late?"

"Um nothing, just came to see Jimin" you said

"Jungkook who came?" Jimin asked, coming to the living room, wiping his hair with a towel.

"You look sexy with wet hair." you said.

"I know. What brings you here today?" Jimin asked.

"Jiminaah" you started with a crying voice, it sounding fake.

"Yes Y/nniee?" he replied with a fake crying voice as well.

"It's the deadline for searching a boyfriend. I only have like 3 hours. Jiminaah do something.." you said

"A boyfriend?" Jungkook asked,

"Yeah, Y/n's father gonna arrange her a marriage, if she didn't find someone then she has to marry..who?" Jimin started but end with asking you who the guy is.
"Uncle Kim's son" you replied

"Girl take over the company, it's better than marrying him" he said knowing about you.

"But I don't want to" you said pouting.

"I have an idea" Jungkook said after minutes passed silently, which made both you and Jimin look at him.

"We can try, if you want" he added.