CHAPTER 6

Days passed, only a month left till the competition, you and Jungkook grew closer, yet none of you confessed.

You went to the auditorium where Jungkook practices with his mates, seeing you he waved at you.

Meanwhile Namjoon approach and sat beside you. "Hey RM!,"

"Hey Y/N! came to see kookie practising" he said, for which you replied with a smile.

"Y/n" he said with a seriousness in his face

"yes?"

"I have something to talk to you about"

"I'm listening"

"Y/n you know this competition is offering a scholarship, Jungkook might have mention about it" he looked at you.

"Yes" you simply said.

"This competition is important to him. It's his biggest dream, he waited for years" seriousness rising with  every word RM said.

"I know you like him, but i hope you keep it for yourself, if you confess there's no way he gonna move to USA."

You turned to look at his face in shock not knowing whats going on.

"Him being in Korea doesn't do anything good but drag him down. So stick by his side only as a good friend."

"But why? Do you think I'm the one who put him down? Namjoon I wanna know!!" you said.

"Y/n calm down. It has nothing to do with you. It's related to his personal life, when the time comes he will tell you" he said.

"I hope you think about it well y/n" he walked away, leaving you with many questions.