CHAPTER 11

Finally came the day Jungkook flying to USA. Jungkook only asked his close ones to come to the airport. It includes his 6 male friends, you and his lecturer.

The way to airport was filled with happiness and laughter but it all change when you enter the airport. Hoseok wiped his tears away, and seeing that scene no one could hold their tears. You guys got into a group hug, and the lecturer took this time to do the other arrangements.

When he walked in slowly but in a second he turned back and ran for a one last hug, he said, "Y/n please wait for me" and went back.

It is one of the hardest part to let go of someone you love, but it's for his better future. And he will be back in 5 years.

As it's the weekend you separate ways from your 6 friends and get on a taxi to go home, as you promised. It wasn't how you'll feel going home after years but Jungkook's words 'y/n please wait for me' on your mind till you get home.

You lived in a mansion house. Getting off from the taxi, your family welcome you. You had a great time, until your dad asked about Jungkook. The emotions you tried so hard to hold are gonna break into tears any minute.

"He went in the morning flight dad. Mom , dad it was a long day, I'm gonna get some rest, Good night" you said and went to your room, and let all your tears be absorbed by your pillow.