CHAPTER 19

Lee Hyuk asked you to invite your friends to a meal. You were happier than ever because he never liked inviting the ones you used to hangout before going to university.

You introduce your friends to your mother, she haven't met anyone other than Jimin. There are 7 boys and 2 girls, Yuna (Yoongi's girlfriend) and Eun-hee (Jin's girlfriend).

After the dinner

"So Jungkook what about we talk about the recordings," Lee Hyuk said, and he went out from dinning area with Jungkook.

Jin asked about a recipe your mother prepared and Eun-hee, Yuna and Yoongi was there too.

Mean while Hoseok and Taehyung joined the conversation with Mr Lee and Jungkook.

After a while, Jungkook came in but he didn't see you, when he ask from his friends they said they didn't know either.

"Jungkook who are you looking for?" Mrs Lee asked

"Mrs Lee do you know where Y/n is?" Jungkook asked being polite.

"Oh Y/n is in her room, upstairs," She replied.

Jungkook climbed the stairs and walk to your room, it was the first room on the left side. He stood in front of the door and thought what he should say;

"Hey Y/n I wanna...no, Y/n do you think..no no..anyways," he took a deep breath and tried to knock at the door, but it simply open a bit.

"...you should tell him," he heard a voice which is familiar

"Uh I don't know how he would react" Y/n said

"Don't worry," he heard the voice again, and he recognise it belongs to his friend.

"But I'm scared"

"Don't be, I'm always here for you"

Jungkook felt a little sad and he let a sigh, turning to go back but the door suddenly opened. His gaze turned to the door, and he felt jealous looking at the scene in front of him.

Y/n was sitting on her bed and Jimin was sitting on a chair facing Y/n. Jimin's hand was on her shoulder and her head was barely touching his shoulder.

Since the first time Jungkook saw Y/n, he wanted to make her his wife but even after hearing they were only best friends, he still cannot resist they're closeness.

"Meow" a white cat is walking around Jungkook, trying to pet himself, which made Y/n and Jimin look at Jungkook.

"Jungkookah" Jimin said, taking his hand from Y/n's shoulder.

They both backed up to the sitting position.

"When did you come?" Y/n asked, a bit of shock visible on her face.

"Just now" Jungkook replied.

"Umm come in" she said.

As soon as Jungkook came in, Jimin stood up and signalled him to sit down. Jungkook sat down on the chair and took a deep breath, he was a little mad and jealous, but soon as he looked at Y/n it all went only leaving a hurtful emotion.

Seeing Jimin standing you tap on the bed, for which he sat beside you. It was completely normal between you two but it hurt Jungkook.

Deep down in his heart he felt regretted, letting go the girl he loved. He let a sigh.

"Jungkook do you wanna talk?" Y/n asked breaking the awkward silence.

"Um I, I came.. to.. I was looking for Jimin-ssi" he lied, he knew that.

"I was just talking with Y/n, what's the matter?" Jimin asked, not getting a clue. Y/n eyed him for which he added;

"You guys keep talking, I'm gonna go down, Jungkookah no don't get up." and stood up making his way out of Y/n's room.

"Keep talking" he said turning back for the last time.