How they show affection towards me

Masaomi: He makes sure I'm always healthy and keeps my anemia in check by giving me candy.

Ukyou: He takes care of me because I don't take care of myself. He keeps me fed and warm, he listens to me and helps me improve, and he helps me study japanese.

Kaname: He prays for me and cuddles with me. He always gives me attention when I want and need it. He also gives me advice when I need it.

Hikaru: He reads my stories and gives advice on how to improve. He always listens to me and supports me.

Tsubaki: He impresses me with his vocal abilities, by doing silly voices. He helps me become a voice actress.

Azusa: He buys me coffee and listens to me on my bad days.

Natsume: He can be quite cold, but he does let me sit on his lap and play video games with him. If he's in a good mood he can kiss my head and let me cry on his shoulder. Literally.

Louis: He takes care of my hair and takes naps with me. His shoulder is always free to cry on.

Subaru: He buys me milkshakes and asks me out for walks.

Iori: He makes small bouquets and flower crowns for me. He always makes sure that there's at least one primula veris (cowslip) in there.
(That's my favourite flower)

Yusuke: He buys me coffee and sweets. He also pats my head sometimes.

Fuuto: He doesn't.

Wataru: He clings to me and hugs me and cuddles with me. Sometimes, if I'm having a bad day, he let's me borrow one of his stuffed animals.