What They Think Of Me

Masaomi: Joske-chan is very sweet and helpful. She plays with Wataru and helps him with homework. She's very mature for her age. I couldn't live without her, she's very precious to me. *Smiles lightly*

Ukyou: Joske is very mature and has strong opinions. She's nice and helpful, but her pranks are a bit too much. *Sighs*

Kaname: My little Joske is perfect. She deserves the whole world. She's an angel and she should be treated as one. I won't let anyone touch her, especially not any boys. *Smirks*

Hikaru: Joske is energetic and fun-loving. She's a queen and she should be respected because she is fa~bu~lous~ *Z-snap*

Tsubaki: Joske-tan is adorable and sweet! She's very caring and helpful, but she's very fragile. That's why I'm here to protect her! *Smiles proudly*

Azusa: Joske is sweet and caring. However, I feel like she has some kind of grudge against Ema....

Natsume: She's.... weird. She's overly sweet and selfless. She's always asking if I need something or how I'm doing. She also gives me a lot of hugs and foods and desserts. She gives me a lot of attention and she seems to somehow remember every single thing I tell her...

Louis: She's sweet, but she seems to be hiding something... She seems to get very shy around Ema, almost like she's acting to be nice....

Subaru: S-she's fine, I g-guess.... She's sweet a-and she always c-comes to my games. *Blushes lightly*

Iori: I love Joske, but I try to keep my distance. I can't stand it when she talks bad about Ema. She has to understand that Natsume likes Ema and not her... I know how she feels... She won't give up until Natsume is hers...

Yusuke: S-She's sweet, I guess. She helps me with homework. She's actually a very good teacher. She could be my 'private teacher'.... *Blushes darkly*

Ema: She's very quiet and shy around me... She's very sweet, but I sometimes get the feeling that she wants me dead... However, that's probably just my imagination. *Smiles*
(Oh, Ema.... That's not just your imagination..... He he he....)

Fuuto: She's weird, annoying, a pain in the ass... but I love her. *Sighs*

Wataru: I LOVE Joske-onee-chan! She's suuuuper nice and her smile is the cutest thing in the whole WORLD! *Smiles brightly*

Another chapter done! Whoohoo! Requests are open if you have any :)

~ Joske