My Birthday

(It's my birthday today.... Yay....)

Masaomi: Happy birthday, Joske-chan! *Gives me a bag of candy* Don't eat it all at once. *Smiles and pats my head*

Ukyou: Happy birthday, Joske. You're just getting cuter and wiser for each day that passes. *Smiles and gives me a cake*

Kaname: My little Joske-chan is such a big girl now~ *Chuckles and gives me a bottle of perfume* A little birdie told me that you wanted some perfume, so I got you a bottle~ I hope you like it~ *Kisses my cheek*

Hikaru: Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday dear Joske~ Happy birthday to you~ *Hugs me tightly and gives me a short dress* I saw this at the mall the other day and it reminded me of you, so I just had to buy it~ It will look so cute on you~

Tsubaki: Happy birthday, Joske-tan! *Tackle hugs me and gives me a notebook* I heard you needed a new one, so I bought you one. *Smiles brightly*

Azusa: Happy birthday, Joske-chan. *Smiles and gives me some colouring pencils* These are a new kind. I hope you find some use of them.

Natsume: Screw it, I love you, Joske! *Kisses me* Happy birthday, love.

Louis: Happy birthday, Joske. *Smiles and gives me a bottle of dry shampoo* Your last bottle is almost empty.

Subaru: H-here! *Blushes darkly and gives me a video game* T-this is t-the one you w-wanted, r-right?

Iori: Happy birthday. *Smiles lightly and gives me a book and a Cowslip (Primula veris)* It's a book about singing techniques. I thought it would be something that will interest you.

Yusuke: H-happy birthday! *Throws some pocky at me and runs away*

Fuuto: Here, baka. *Gives me a bottle of alcohol free white wine* You like these types of drinks so you better be grateful.

Wataru: Happy birthday, onee-chan! *Gives me one of his stuffed animals* You can borrow him for today. *Smiles brightly*