When I Confess

Joske: *Blushes darkly* I-I.. l-love you...

Masaomi: Aww, I love you too, Joske-chan. *Hugs me tightly* You're the best little sister one could ever ask for.

Ukyou: *Smiles and pats my head* I love you too. You're very sweet and kind.

Kaname: Oh? *Suprised but then hugs me tightly* I love you too. I love my little Joske very much! *Showers me with kisses*

Hikaru: I love you too, sweetie. *Pats my head* You're so adorable and shy! *Chuckles*

Tsubaki: *Smiles brightly and tackle hugs me* I love you too! You're so adorable! I love your hugs and cuddles!

Azusa: *Smiles softly and hugs me* I love you too. You're very cute and sweet.

Natsume: Huh? Sorry, could you repeat that? *I blush and say it again* I like you too. *Ruffles my hair* Even if you always cling on me and interrupt me and (y/n).

Louis: *Smiles tiredly* I love you too, Joske-chan. You're very cute and energetic. *Pats my head*

Subaru: *Blushes* Y-yeah, I l-like you too. I think you're very c-cute.

Iori: *Smiles and hugs me tightly* I love you too, little Joske. You're very precious to me because you're my little sister. No one is allowed to even think about you as long as I'm here. That means no dating for you!

Yusuke: *Blushes lightly* I l-love you t-too... As a sister! Nothing else!

Fuuto: I know, who doesn't love me?

Wataru: Waai! I love you too! *Tackle hugs me* You always spend time with me and the others!