Natsume X Joske

Requested by: @UzumakiAkira

It was a normal day in the Asahina family. Everyone were minding their own buisness, except Joske. Joske was stalking Natsume and following him around. Who was he talking to? What places does he go to? Joske needed to know if Natsume liked her or not.

"He likes coffee. That I already knew."

I write something down in my notebook.

"He's going to order plain, black coffee."

"Just plain, black coffee, please."

"I knew it. I know Natsume better than anyone else."

I let out a small sigh.

"I care about him, yet he doesn't give a single glance my way."

A girl walks up to Natsume.

"You.... from highschool. I haven't seen you in ages. Yahiko, is it really you?"

I look up at the girl.

"Who is that girl?..."

"How are you doing? We used to spend a lot of time togheter. I can't believe it's been that long."

Natsume smiles at the girl.

"I'm so glad to see you again, Yahiko."

"She's prettier than me.... With those round hips and red lips... Her slim legs and big chest... Her soft voice and long hair.... She's attractive... Anyone can see that....."

"You're so pretty. You look gorgeous."

Natsume blushes lightly.

"Even more than I remember."

"Of course.... That's the type of girl you like.... Someone who's got their life togheter.... Someone who's beautiful..... Someone who's... normal..."

"No, seriously, I can't believe it's you."

A tear rolls down my cheek.

"That woman better take care of Natsume and treasure him each, single day...."

I stand up and leave the café.

"Eh?... That looked exactly like... Joske...."

Natsume looks after me as I leave.

"I can't make someone fall in love. It's not right, I know. I just have to accept it and move on..."

I cross the street not bothering to look anywhere else but the ground.

"That car is going to hit her! Joske!"

Natsume drops his coffee and runs out after me.

"Eh?"

I look up, noticing the car, but it's too late. At the time I realise what's going on I've already gotten hit by the car.