When I Self-harm

(I used to self-harm, but I don't do it anymore..)

Masaomi: Joske! What are you doing!? *Takes the knife away from me* Don't do this to yourself! Why would you even do this!? *Hugs me tightly* I'm sorry for yelling. Please, don't ever do this again. I don't want to lose you.

Ukyou: What on earth are you doing!? *Slaps the knife away from me* Don't EVER do something like this to yourself ever again! *Hugs me tightly* Oh, Joske, I'm so sorry for yelling at you. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you. I'm just so worried about you.

Kaname: Joske! *Takes the knife away from me* Are you okay!? What were you thinking!? You could've hurt yourself! *Hugs me tightly* Please, don't ever try to hurt yourself ever again. I love you so much, you mean the world to me! I don't want to lose my little Joske. I love you.

Hikaru: Sweetie, put down that knife! *Takes the knife away from me* What are you doing? Who hurt you? Whatever or whoever made you like this will have to deal with me!

Tsubaki: Joske, put that knife away right this instant! *Slaps the knife away from me* What are you thinking!? *Hugs me tightly* Don't ever do that again, you hear?

Azusa: What are you doing!? *Takes the knife away from me* Don't ever do this again, okay? If you want to talk about it then I'm here for you. *Smiles lightly and hugs me*

Natsume: Oi, stop that! *Slaps the knife away from me* Just what do you think you're doing!? Don't hurt yourself, self-harm is never the answer. Now you better tell me why you do this and how long this has been going on! *Sits down and waits for an explanation*

Louis: Joske, put that knife away. *Takes the knife away from me* Don't do this to yourself.. It makes me and the others sad. *Holds my hands in his* Please, don't hurt yourself...

Subaru: *Slaps the knife away* Don't do that!! Don't ever do that! *Hugs me tightly* I-I love you.. How am I supposed to play basketball without my little sister there to cheer me on?

Iori: *Snaps* Joske! *Slaps the knife away from me* Do you realise what you're doing!? Do you have ANY idea how bad this hurts me!? Never, EVER do this again! Do you understand me!? *Searches my room for any sharp objects and throws them out*

Yusuke: Oi! *Takes the knife away from me* What do you think you're doing!? What's wrong with you!? Don't do stuff like this! I need my little sis and I need her to be happy or else I'll start to worry.

Fuuto: Ugh, stop being so childish! *Slaps the knife away from me* Open your damn eyes for once. All the brothers drown you in their love and it's disgusting. Just be happy for once!

Wataru: Joske-onee-chan, what are you doing? Why are you bleeding?
N-nothing. Don't worry about it...
You're bleeding.. Are you hurt? I'll go and get Ma-kun! *Runs after Masaomi*