When I See A Spider

I have arachnophobia. I hate spiders more than anything on this god forsaken planet.

(And yes, I saw a spider. So now I'm starving because I can't go into the kitchen.)

Masaomi: Joske-chan, are you alright? You screamed, is something wrong?
*Jumps into Masaomi's arms* S-s-spider!!
Spider? Where?
There! *Points at the floor*
*Looks at the spider* Ah, there. *Puts me down and throws the spider out by catching it with some paper and a glass* Now it's gone. *Smiles*
T-thank you... *Cries*
Aww, don't cry. Spiders can't hurt you. Maybe you should stop being so cute, then the spiders won't take a liking to you *Chuckles*

Ukyou: *Screams* Ukyou-nii, help!!
*Runs up to my room* What's wrong!?
*Cries* S-spider! Over there! *Points at the corner of the ceiling*
*Kills the spider with his frying pan* There, no more spiders.
*Hugs Ukyou tightly* Thank you so much... I was so scared...
*Hugs back* Don't worry, it's just a spider. Spiders can't hurt you. *Pats my head gently*

Kaname: Joske, what's wrong!? I heard you scream, are you alright!?
*Cries* S-s-spider!
Where? *Looks around*
*Points to the corner of the room* T-there!
*Takes a news letter and a glass and catches the spider* Hello, spidey~ I know you like my little sister, but she doesn't like you~ Also, she's way too young and pretty for you~ *Takes the spider outside* There we go, no more spiders here. *Picks me up and carries me to his room* Now, you're coming with me so I can protect you~

Hikaru: Oh, my, there's a spider.
*Tenses up and looks around* W-where!? *Sees it* That's a f@cking tarantula! *Screams and runs out*
It's just a normal house spider. *Takes one of his books and smacks the spider* Don't sneak peak at my writing.

Tsubaki: Your saviour is here! *Takes a news paper and kills the spider* There, it has been slayn.
T-thank you... *Sniffles*
Where's my kiss?
What kiss?
I saved your life.
You're pretending to be my knight in shining armour again, aren't you? *Kisses his cheek* You idiot.

Azusa: *Catches it with a paper and a glass and carries it outside* It's just a little spider. What can it do to you?
Bite me, crawl on me, lay eggs on me, make me into a spider-
Okay, you've seen too many horror movies.

Natsume: Wha-!? Why are you hiding under my sheets and more importantly, HOW DID YOU GET INTO MY APARTMENT!?
*Cries* T-there was a spider at home, s-so I ran all t-the way here...
*Pokerface* How the hell did you run all the way from home to here just by seeing a spider? Also, how did you get in?
*Sniff* I stole your spare key... *Cries* I'M SORRY, PLEASE DON'T HATE ME! *Gives him the key*
You saw a spider. You RAN all the way from home and you STOLE my spare key?
I-I'm sorry! *Cries*
Oi, oi, calm down. It's just a spider. Come here, I'll make you some coffee and then we can play some video games and forget all of this, alright? *He would just take a news letter, roll it up and smack the spider if he saw one*

Louis: Joske-chan... You screamed, what's wrong?
*Cries* S-spider!
Where?
There! *Points at the spider*
I can barely see it... It's so small..
It's NOT small!! *Cries*
It's okay. Let's leave it there for now. Let's calm you down first. *Hugs me and kisses the top of my head*

Subaru: What's wrong!?
*Cries and hides behind him* S-spider! Kill it!
*He looked at the spider confused and killed it with his hand* Now I need to wash my hand, I'll be right back. *Goes and washes his hands while I was just standing there in pure horror*

Iori: Kill it!!
I can't kill a part of nature. *Traps the spider with a paper and a glass and carries it outside* There, now it's gone.
I'm never going outside ever again....
They're not that bad.

Yusuke: *He kills the spiders before I can even notice them*
Yu-nii, why is there a book on the floor?
No reason really. Just leave it there, I'll pick it up later.

Ema: It's j-just a spider. I've never s-seen you act like this before. I'm kinda glad that I finally g-get a glimpse of your true self. *Smiles lightly*
*Annoyed* Stop acting like a harem protagonist and kill the damn spider!

Fuuto: You kill it!
No, you!
It's just a spider!
Then you kill it!
*Spider moves*
D-did it just....
It moved!
*We scream and hide togheter because we both hate spiders*

Wataru: *We both call Ukyou to kill the spider* Onee-chan, you go and hide. I'll come and say when it's safe again.

I'm back.... I-is anyone here?... Hellooo?... Okay, no one is here. Great.