When I Regain My Memories

The brothers tried everything and anything to help me get my memories back

Masaomi: *He was showing some pictures of the brothers* And this is Kaname when he went to middle school. You actually have a copy of this picture because you loved it so much.
Really?
*Nods* Yes. Oh, this here is Natsume. You love him very much.
*Looks at the picture* He's handsome...
*Smiles* That's what you usually say. This is your sister, Ema.
She looks annoying.
*Frowns a bit* You don't get along very well with her.
*Takes one of the pictures* Wait... Fuuto was actually cute as a child!?

Ukyou: *He was mostly just treating me like normal* Here, dinner is ready.
Thank you....
Are you not hungry?
No, it's not that..... You seem so familiar to me, but I can't remember....
*Looks at me sadly* Don't push yourself. Your memories will come back in due time.
Why can't I remember?..... *Cries*
*Hugs me and strokes my hair* Shh, calm down. It's alright.
Ukyou-nii..... *Cries and hugs him back tightly*
*Smiles* You remember me. Yes, Joske, I'm here.

Kaname: *He was taking a walk with me and showing me all my favorite places* This is your favorite café. Do you want to go inside?
Sure...
*He buys me my favorite coffee* This is your favorite.
*Drinks carefully to not burn myself* This scent..... It's the same as the perfume you got me for christmas. Vanilla.
You remember. *Smiles*

Hikaru: This is your favorite book.
*Looks at the book and reads a bit* I can relate to Jekyll..... He loved Lisa.... but he lost her because he lost himself to his own darkness....
You remember something?
Just like me.... Except instead of Hyde, it's my own spite and jealousy that takes over.....
*Hugs me tightly* Oh, Joske....

Tsubaki: *He was listening to music with me*
This is your favorite part.
Meh, I guess it's okay. I don't know if I love it, but it's good.
*Sighs* I only have one song left.
*Listens* Oh, oh, this is the best part... SONO CHI NO SADAME~ JOOOOOOOJO!
(I love Jojo if you can't tell... 😝)

Azusa: *He was watching anime with me* This is one of your favorites. It's called Servamp.
*Watches it with him and laughs* Tsubaki's (One of the characters) laugh is just fricking gold!
*Smiles* He's one of your husbandos.
Oh, that's Tsuda Kenjiro's voice! He does the voice for Kazama in Hakuouki and Bacchus from Fairy tail!
*Looks at me* You remember.
His voice is so hot.... *Blushes lightly*

Natsume: Damnit, Joske! Just get your memories back already! I don't care if you hate me.... Just please come back to me.... *Tears up and hugs me tightly* Come back and love me again...
N-Na... Natsume... kun..?
*Looks at me* Yes? Do you remember me!?
Natsume.. kun? *I smile lightly*
You remember me? Joske, do you remember who I am!? *I nod happily*
Joske-chan.... *Kisses me*

Louis: *He's been cuddling with me every night and feeding me my favorite foods*
Joske-chan, this is your favorite dessert. This is a cupcake.
Cup... cake?
*Nods* Yes, it's basically a muffin with frosting ontop. You love these.
*Eats a bite* It's sweet.....
*Sighs* You really don't remember anything, do you?
It's sweet.... Like the scent of the shampoo you gave me on my birthday.. *Smiles lightly*
You remember that?
*Smiles and nods* Yes, now I remember. You're my big brother, Louis-nii.

Subaru: *He mostly avoids me*
Dude... Why are you creeping on me? Do I know you in some way?
*Blushes lightly* I-I'm your b-brother...
Huh? Really? We look nothing alike.
We're not blood related.
I'm adopted?
Not exactly....
I was kidnapped...?... What is this Fire emblem fates shit?
Wait, what? *Looks at me*

Iori: *He showed me animes and mangas I like, fed me my favorite foods and showed me my favorite games*
These are called yandere characters. They hurt others to be with the person they love.
So... They are psychopaths?
Some of them yes, but the others are more over protective than crazy.
Why would anyone want a yandere as their partner?
Some people like danger and some people just want to be loved.
*Looks out the window* Who the f**k does that b*tch think she is? Flirting with MY Natsume-kun! *Runs out*
Oh, boy...

Yusuke: *He was showing me around school*
These are the stairs that Selena (That's not her real name) pushed you down from.
Why? Does she hate me?
She doesn't like yo-
Ah, Joske. I see you're back on your feet. How are you feeling?
Who are you?
I'm Sonia. One of your teachers.
B*tch, you gave me that motherf**king F! (I love you if you know where that is from)

Fuuto: I really hate this act, you know? It's not funny, it's not cute and it most definetly isn't sexy!
*Looks at him* What are you talking about? I've already told you a million times, I don't know who you are! Are you special to me or something?
*Tears up* You better stop... You better stop right now.... Just stop acting already! *Cries*
*Hugs him tightly* Shh, don't cry. It's okay, Fuuto.... Wait... Fuuto, are you crying!?
*Blushes* W-what!? N-no, I'm not b-baka!

Wataru: *Cries* Joske-nee, why don't you remember me!?
Joske-nee?... Why does that sound so familiar?...
*Puts all my games in my lap* These are your games. We play togheter all the time. Especially these.
Mariokart... Super smash bros.... Super Mario... Pokemon... They seriously need to end Pokemon already. The new designs are just getting ridiculous.
Joske-nee!? You remember! *Smiles brightly*