When I Refuse To Eat

Masaomi: Joske-chan, you have to eat. Please, you're making me worried. We can cuddle after you've eaten, okay? Just, please, eat something. Eat this. *Feeds me* Is it good? Do you want something else?

Ukyou: Joske, come and sit down. I've made you some food. What do you mean "You're not hungry"? It doesn't matter, you have to eat. Now sit down. Joske! Sit down, now! *Sits down beside me and starts feeding me* There we go, good girl.

Kaname: Hello, my little Joske-chan~ You haven't eaten anything today so I've brought you some food. Here, have some. *Grabs me and puts me on his lap* I'm not letting you go until you've eaten. *Starts feeding me* Say aah~ *Feeds me* You're such a good girl, you deserve a reward~ *Kisses my cheeks*

Hikaru: Sweetie, have you eaten today? I don't believe you. Let's get take-out! What do you want? Fine, I'll order something for you. *Gets the food and gives some to me* This is for you. Now, eat.

Tsubaki: *He was constantly feeding me snacks* Joske-tan, have some blueberries! These are so good! Here, say aah *Feeds me* Aren't they good? They're so sweet, just like you! *Laughs and continues to bug me for the rest of the day*

Azusa: Ah, Joske-chan, I bought a bagel for you too. *Gives the bagel to me* Please, eat it. Just so I know that you've at least eaten something.

Natsume: *I was out for a walk to avoid Ukyou's food* What are you doing out here? Shouldn't you be at home, eating with the others? You have to eat, you know? Here, come with me. I'll buy you something to eat. I'll buy you a coffee as well.

Louis: Ukyou-nii-san left some food for you. You don't want it? You said that yesterday too and the day before that. Will you eat if I feed you? *Starts feeding me* I'm happy that you're finally eating, even though it's very small bites.

Subaru: Ukyou-nii t-told me to g-give you t-this food. I-I'm guessing that y-you won't e-eat it.. *Tries to feed me and blushes darkly* S-say aah *Feeds me while blushing like crazy*

Iori: *Snaps* Joske, you need to eat! *Locks all the doors and windows* You're not going anywhere before you've eaten! *Sits down beside me and starts feeding me* There we go. Eat some more.

Yusuke: Why aren't you eating? Is something wrong? *Blushes madly* I-I could f-feed you, you know? *Starts feeding me while blushing darkly*

Fuuto: Ugh, you're so annoying. *Shoves some food in my mouth* There, eat.

Wataru: Joske-onee-chan, why weren't you at dinner? Are you not hungry? I baked some cookies with Uk-kun, you can have some! *Smiles and feeds me a cookie* Is it good? Do you like it?