Chapter 18

Tuesday November 10th 2015

Email To Chloe
My Love: everything feels like it's going towards a decline now, all my feelings and emotions, are heading towards a death and all the new ones are lamer and lousier versions then the old ones.

Let me explain this better: I feel like the highest height of my emotions and feelings and almost like phantasmagoric imagining, happened at seventeen and I feel like everything after that has been a lesser version of all of that. And always will be, and that makes me more sad then you can imagine.

I wonder how you feel about the time you spent with me? I wonder if it impacted you even half as much as it impacted me? Did it change your life in anyways?

I know you got sick of everyone knowing who you were here. Maybe you mostly got sick of me.

That's a horrid thought.

Yours Till The Death: Oleander Blue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday October 5th 2016

Email To Chloe
So I guess it's been over a year now since you disappeared, you know I had this feeling like once a year would pass, the loss of you wouldn't hold the same effect anymore, but I have to say it still does.

I wonder what you think about the music that's playing on the radio lately, do you think it's getting worse or better? I wonder if you think about that morning we walked to that secret spot on the camp ground.

I wish I had told you I wanted to kiss you then. Maybe you knew. Maybe I'm not as good of an actor as I think I am.

Sorry if this email makes no sense, and it's kind of everywhere.

Yours Till The Death: Oleander Blue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wednesday September 20th 2017

Email to Chloe
Chloe I was thinking about how more and more lately I realize how true that quote is, you know the one that goes something like "It's not where you are, it's who you're with."

Because that happens to me often. I'll be sitting in a nice restaurant-or at a beautiful park, any pleasant place really, and I'll find myself feeling utterly dissatisfied with the entirety of my life.

I'll reach into the most stagnant parts of myself, trying to shake myself out of them but it doesn't seem to work. I think I haven't been able to shake myself since the last year I saw you, to be honest.

Anyways I hope you're not feeling stagnant in life at the moment. I miss you. I wish I could hear your voice.

Yours Till The Death: Oleander Blue