19

19

Peachy scheduled a night-out with Iya and I tonight. But Dad said that clubbing is dangerous for us, so we decided to bond here at a nearby coffee shop. Naiilang ako dahil nakamatyag ang mga bodyguards sa amin. Peachy is bringing two of her bodyguards and Iya doesn't have one since she was fetched by me.

"Grabe. I want to leave the country for good and start a new life abroad. Wala na tayong magagawa but to wait for our downfall." It was Peachy who said that.

Nawala na ang pagiging bubbly niya dahil sa problemang ito. Her Dad is handling the real estate company but it also got affected because it is part of the Generoso Group. Parang domino ang nangyari sa mga business namin.

"Umurong ako sa pageant. I'll bring Dad with me to Spain. I have a stable job there. I can secure my Dad's treatment." Liningon ko si Iya na ngayon ay nakayuko.

"But, you told me that pageant is meant for you. Bakit ngayon ka pa uurong? Grab every bit of opportunity you have, Iya." I told her my opinion.

"Hindi muna siguro ngayon. I guess I'll have to wait for the perfect timing for that. Pageant can wait. But my priority for now is my father's treatment. I need to work hard." Hindi na ako kumibo at tumango na lang.

My cousins are maturing. They know what to do if ever the company will go bankrupt. Habang ako, wala pang plano kung sakali mang malugi nga kami. I am not looking at the negative side that's why. But I have to give myself options. I just can't rely with one.

I keep on telling myself that our company won't fall. That it will remain standing even with these problems. But looking at the current state of our company, my cousins wede right all along. Wala na kaming pag-asa na makabalik pa sa dati.

Mahirap mang tanggapin pero kailangan ko nang magpaalam sa marangya kong pamumuhay. Now, I have to work my ass off to earn money and to ensure my future.

Nang makauwi sa bahay, kaagad akong dumiretso sa kwarto ko. I am contemplating my life choices right now. I finished my fine arts degree, years ago. Tiningnan ko ang mga paintings na naka-display sa kwarto ko. These are my artworks. Maging ang sculpture na inukit ko ay naka-display dito.

I am frustrated and I can't find the right way to uproar my emotions to. Kinuha ko ang canvas at ipinuwesto ito sa easel. Kinuha ko ang paint brush at wooden palette. I chose dark colors for this painting as that is the current state of my life. Black to express my disappointment, sadness, and anger.

Art can help me to express my thoughts and emotions. Through this, I am able to cope with my problems, little by little.

"I know that you are currently having a hard time with the problem caused by me." I stopped from what I am doing when I heard Kuya EJ's voice.

"I'm not having a hard time. Wag mo na akong isipin, Kuya." I then continue doing what I am doing.

"I know you, Nat. Your art speaks for you as well." Aniya at nginuso ang painting ko.

Inilapag ko sa round table ang wooden palette at paint brush. Tinanggal ko rin ang canvas apron na suot ko at isinabit sa coat rack.

"Hindi ikaw ang dahilan ng problemang ito, Kuya. Madaming tao ang nakapaloob sa problemang ito... to believe or not, the Eduardo family is helping Yvette to lead us to our downfall." Matagal kong kinimkim ang impormasyong iyan.

"What do you mean by that? We are friends with the Eduardo family. That won't happen." Kuya EJ denied.

"Yvette has a deep connection with the Eduardos! She is using that scandal issue for revenge! And the Eduardos are siding with her because she is Senator Isidore's daughter from another woman!" I break the news to him.