4

Wonyoung's

It's been a week and she said yes... finally! I can live my own house... with someone. Well now I'm exhausted from carrying Minjoo's luggage,,, I mean I can just throw those away and buy her designer clothes and let her use my clothes.

Unexpectedly... she gives me random touchies even though I could feel her still a little tinsy itty tat bit uncomfortable with me. Of course I want her here with me... in my house... alone... together... but I don't want her uncomfortable.

Well... if she agreed will she know who I really am? I mean I'm ready to open for hee but... nevermind. "Thank you" She spoke softly and gave me a little peck on the lips making me stiff and feel this feeling again in my stomach... I smiled as I watched her fix her things inside my walk in closet.

I sighed... hoping she'll understand some of my sudden movements and doings. I was still watching her when I got a call, looking at the caller I took a deep breath and answered the call "Yes dad?" It was silent for a moment "Wonyoung... you really left?" My dad sounded sad but I don't get it... he doesn't care about me "Yes... dad" I can hear him sighing "Oh okay... don't cause much trouble and control, visit us okay? Bye... Vicki." He hung up leaving me stunned... so... he cares? He stopped calling me Vicki when I was 5, we used to live in the states when I was three and that's what he named me...

"Wonyoung?" I put my phone back in my pocket and went in the closet "Yes?" she pointed at my clothes

"You have nice clothes can I borrow some if I want to?" She asks checking my hoodies, shirts and cargo pants. I smiled "Yeah sure... always" She smiles wearing one right now. I chuckled, 'That's my favorite'

I took one blazer and wore it... "I'm going back to work now okay? Call me you need me or something." She nods and continues fixing her clothes in my closet as I leave.

...

When I cane inside my office I was frozen in my spot, eyes widen "Yujin-ah!" He saw me and smiles as I ran towards him, hugging him tightly "It's been long! I thought you won't come back..." He chuckles, his hands caressing ny back

"So sorry little bro... I had to go back to Boston to continue my work there" We pulled the hug "Have you been well?" He asks as we sat on my couch.

I looked down not knowing what to answer "Another one?" He asks again lifting my head up while I shook my head "Three..." He sighs and shakes his head.

"Don't worry Won... no one will know" He pats ny shoulder "Control... okay? That's not you okay? Don't do it again, tell me and I'll handle it" He smiles once again while I looked at him "But... I don't want you to be in trouble"

"They won't okay? Your mom has our side" He assures me and I nod, Though Yujin's not my brother or what... he's my best friend, he's a famous chef in Boston, he also helped me before until he went back in Boston and I... became me again.

"Do your dad still check you up?" I nodded once again "Even I'm scared of myself Yujin..." He sighs and pats my shoulder again "You're a good guy Won... You're good." He smiles

"I'll stay un your house until I go back to Boston okay?" I instantly glared at him "No." He tilts his head like a confused puppy.

"Why?" The thought of him going to flirt with Minjoo maked my blood boil "Just because."