18

(Hey guys, sorry for updating just now... I was busy these days waiting for my orders which was IZ*ONE'S ONEIRIC DIARY Album and Hyewon's Secret Diary pc gift for my bestfriend and yeah just the other day I gave it to her. We went roller skating and I spent the day in their place so I was busy)

Wonyoung's Pov

"Wonyoung-ah" I looked at Minjoo over my mahogany office table.. Well I told her to stay in the house and rest but she insisted to come with me at work and watch me there.

"Yes?" I answered and looked back at the paper I was processing. She shifted and looked around before asking a question

"Have you and Kira ever maked out in here?" I furrowed my eyebrows not wanting to answer.

"I won't answer that question" I said as I signed the paper I just processed. I heard her huff in annoyance and hear her steps nearing and suddenly silent.

"Do you wanna make out?" She pops her head between my knees getting me off guard "M-Minjoo? What are you doing in there?" I let go of my pen and slides my chair back.. she pouted and held my thighs, pulling me back.

I could feel my ears burning and my face heat up since she's looking so innocent yet her position isn't "Can you stand up? The floor is dirty" I reasoned out so she would stop

"No... not until we do so." She squeezed my thighs and smiled sweetly, is she tempting me or? I held her hands and let her stand up.. "You know I'm not good at those..." I admitted and she chuckles.

She didn't respond or what so I just let her sit on my lap "Let's just stay in this position while I work" She whines but eventually stayed still on my lap.

Jasmine... I love her smell.

"You never really maked out with anyone at all???" She asked once again, Oh my... why does she wanna know?

"To answer your question... yes... yes I have, but it was a total disaster because I'm bad at those." She hummed "But you're a good kisser... very tempting." I mentally face palmed myself... is this pregnant woman's hormones are?

"I guess that's a compliment, thanks" She whined and hit my chest... I laughed and let her be as I continued to read and sign the papers that's on my table. It's not that much so I'll probably finish early and give this big baby what she want... no not the making out but go out by the seaside maybe.

"Are you nearly done?" She asks as she peaks over my desk and sees how there's only a few more left to check on "After this can we go check the café?" I nodded since I can't refuse her...

"Anything for you... do you crave for anything? I'll get you anything you want" She humms and shook her head... her cravings probably still haven't hit her but she's weird these days.

"Anddd... I'm finished." I signed the last paper and carry her up with her legs wrapped around my waist, what a big baby.

"Yay" I chuckled at her response and was about to put her down but she won't let go "Come on let's go..?" She tighten her arms around my neck so I sighed and just carried her all the way up causing the employees to look at us until we left the building.

I unlocked the car's door and open it as I let her sit on the passenger "You're quite heavy you know" She whines and frown as I laughed at her

"But Ican manage... now stop sulking, let's go check on your Café, any names yet?" She was quiet so I took the time to go around my car and sit on the driver's sit "Young Café" I looked at her with my eyebrows up when she spoke

"Young Café, that's the name" Young? Nice name... "Okay then, I'll get it checked up tomorrow and design it as soon as possible" I buckled my seatbelt and hers as she smile. Seriously a baby, is this how every woman is when they're pregnant?

I stopped in front of the café and assisted her out, well she still don't have her baby bump growing yet but I just want to make sure that she's fine. As we went in Karina quickly noticed us and greeted us..

"Hello Rina, how's the café?" She smiled and served Minjoo what she said she wants "It's very well Won..." She answers and gave Minjoo the paper bag with glazed donuts in it and a mocha latte. She's craving for breads... but she won't say.

"That's good then Rina, tell Gaeul noona hello for her..." Karina smiles and nodded "Well actually Yujin's here with her" I raised my eyebrows... Yujin? Why would he be here?

"I'll go check inside quickly okay? Wait in the car" Minjoo nods as she walks out the café, I went in the kitchen and sees Yujin hyung and Gaeul noona acting so sweet together while kneading the dough hand in hand... I see.

I smiled and didn't want to bother them since I'm happy to see Hyung finally found someone after his ex who left him with no reason at all.

I went out and sees someone holding Minjoo near the car, I quickly went out and noticed it was Chaewon... this dude, just don't know his limit.

"Let go!" Minjoo yells at him but Chaewon won't budge.

"Hey!" I launched in and put his grip away from Minjoo "Stop hitting on her dude, she's mine and know your limit." He just glared at me and suddenly I felt pain on my cheeks and realized he just punched me in the face.

"Get the fuck out before I lose my shit" I clenched my fist and took a step nearer him. He didn't move a single inch and just glared at me... I looked down at him and glared back.

I pushed him hardly that made him stumble on his butt "Once I'm done with my shit about my brother's murderer, you're next." I whispered to him and he finally walked away sparing a glace at Minjoo one last time before running away.

Once he was out of my sight I looked back at Minjoo and she has tears streaming down her cheeks as she held on the paper bag hardly.. I went near her and hugged her as I shushed her.

"Don't worry I'm here, I won't let him near you next time... ever." She sniffles on my chest and nods, I pulled the hug away and wiped her years away, smiling at her...

"Let's go to the seaside?" Her eyes sparkled and lets out a soft smile, giving me a tiny nod.

-✌️

Well, I actually had a like script abt Yujin liking Minjoo too, but since I felt like it's always Yujin in f2 so I decided to make it fallderz since it's one of mys hips in IVE. Stay safe guys🤍