33

"Mhmmm~ Wonyoung-ahh.. the kids are here." Minjoo pulled away from Wonyoung's deep passionate kiss. Wonyoung saddened and looked at Minjoo with puppy eyes.

"Wonwon... the kids might hear us." Minjoo hold his hand. "Fineee" Wonyoung laid down and faced his back to Minjoo clearly sulking.

Minjoo sighs and stood up. She went out and checked the kids... Janyoung watching Vicky and Jr. watching while playing. Janyoung's about to finish college while Vicky and Jr. is turning 5 in about two months, same as Wonyoung's.

"JanJannn~" The kids called Janyoung. Janyoung looked at them and watched, his smile widening by the nickname.

"Why??" He puts his ipad down and bent down to the kids. "Cookies please" The little kids pleaded. Janyoung lets out a chuckle.

"I'm sorry kids, but you're parents said to not give you more than three." Janyoung made a sad face.

"Aww" The kids went sad and went back playing. Janyoung gave up and went to the kitchen, grabbing the cookie jar and took two.

"Okay kids, here's the last. Don't tell you're parents okay??" Janyoung gabe them with a low whisper and Minjoo smiled at the sight. She looked behind her and Wonyoung still facing his back at her.

Minjoo shooks her head and smiles. She laid beside him and hugs Wonyoung. Wonyoung didn't mind as he's loving the physical touch.

Minjoo looks at the time and is about to strike 6pm. Unfortunately she has to let go of the hug. She kisses Wonyoung's cheek and said she has to go cook food for them.

Wonyoung sulks more, he followed Minjoo in the kitchen and sat beside the island bar. He lays his hands on the table and rests his head on it. His eyes following each move Minjoo does.

Minjoo noticed, Wonyoung's like a sad bunny waiting for his owner to give attention. Minjoo smiles and went back to chopping the ingredients. Wonyoung loved the way Minjoo swiftly cuts in everything. Fast and smooth.

While silence linger in the kitchen and noises of the TV in the living room. Wonyoung sighs, playing a small ball on the island bar.

"I want another one..." Wonyoung says... Minjoo looks and humms, her eyes looking at him while mixing the ingredients. Wonyoung looks and Minjoo raised her eyebrows.

"Another what?" Minjoo asks with her soft voice.

"Another kid..." Wonyoung whispers, almost inaudible.

"Pardon? I didn't follow.." Minjoo looks back at what she's cooking.

"I want another kid." Wonyoung finally says and Minjoo stops whatever she's doing, hesitating to answer what Wonyoung want.

She thinks of why and what makes Wonyoung to want another. She's not complaining or what but just why. She continues to stir what she's cooking.

"And what makes you want another?" Minjoo asks soothingly. Wonyoung heavily sighs and shrugs his shoulders... He doesn't know why, but he wants another kid. The feeling of having a big family gives him the feeling of being complete.

He sits back on the high chair and thinks...

"I don't know... the more the merrier?" Wonyoung says awkwardly, he cannot put his thoughts through words and let's out a shaky breath.

"Come on tell me.." Minjoo replies and turns off the stove. Grabbing a bowl near by and looks at Wonyoung who looks like battling with his thoughts.

"It's just... I can't put it to words... but I really do want another one." Wonyoungs says with hand gestures... Minjoo humms and puts the food inside the bowl.

"What if another two comes out?" Minjoo chuckles and placed the bowl in front of Wonyoung. Wonyoung raised his eyebrows and shrugs..

"Better I guess?? Isn't that rare?" Wonyoung smiles and grabs a spoon but soon got hit by Minjoo's hand.

"Wait for your brother and kids." Minjoo says

Wonyoung retrieves his hands away while glaring at Minjoo while Minjoo took a bite of her food, smiling mischievously.

"Kids! Food is ready!" Minjoo shouts and running can be heard after. Two little kids popped out of the island bar and Janyoung following from behind.

"Wahhhh~" The two kids both said in unison and waited patiently for their own little bowl with their own cutleries. Janyoung sat beside Wonyoung and gladly took a bowl filled with food for him.

"Thank you for the food." And they soon dig in.

Minjoo watches everyone's reaction, her eyes glimmering in satisfaction as they take a bite after bite.

"Eat." Wonyoung says while looking at her. Minjoo chuckles and finally took a bite of what she cooked.

...

The couple finally lay on their big bed, staring at each other, looking directly at each others soul. Both heaving with the feeling of their hearts connecting. They slowly moved closer to each other and finally...

Their deep passionate kiss intertwined once again after being cut off earlier. Their hands touching each other smoothly with the feeling of longing.

No one knows what's inside their head but they for sure longed for this moment.

Wonyoung pulled away, holding Minjoo's face and looks into her eyes intently and... pleadingly. It's almost as cute as a bunny in Minjoo's thoughts.

"Can... Can we please?" Wonyoung says, breathless from the kiss.

You might be thinking... is he asking for permission to make love with Minjoo?

No...

He's asking for permission for his thoughts earlier. Asking permission for another one, well maybe two again if Lord persists.

Minjoo looks at him, silent for a while not knowing what to say. Sure she wants another one, but after the two she feels like it's fine already... not to mention Janyoung being their legal child now. Yes, they decided to adopt him... with the help of Wonyoung's mother.

Wonyoung waits patiently for an answer, soothingly caressing Minjoo's cheeks with his thumbs.

"Wony, are you sure you want another one?" Minjoo asks and Wonyoung nods his head.

Minjoo heavs a final deep breather and finally nods to Wonyoung.

"Okay Wonyoung, I'm allowing you not because I love you but to have another little us in our family." Wonyoung smiles at what Minjoo said and finally continued the kiss once again.

And as the night goes... filled with pleasure, love, and certainly the bed creeking. Wonyoung made sure to fill Minjoo up not once... not twice... not even thrice. (Freii: God I feel so sinful after writing this statement😭)

No matter how their family is peaceful and perfect right now... there's always a room for another.

No one knows how crazy Wonyoung was proposing to a girl he wanted could turn into a family he ever wanted.

They had lots of barriers on the way but both helped each other to cross them.

Their love was something they'll never forget.

—Wooohhhh, yep... I guess this is coming to an end guys, one final chapter is on the way. So sorry for the late updat oml😭 really was busy from research at school and finally that's done, the school year is done.. I can write when I can.

Stay safe y'all🤍.