21

Minjoo's POV

I frowned the whole day here in Germany, I never knew he'd be out the whole day... It's so boring without him and I can only stay in out hotel room. He forbidden me to go out because of course I don't know this country.

I could only look at the big window in our room and admire the city view. I sighed and decided to just play games in the TV, I'm glad the hotel has play station settled up.

I was in the middle of my game when someone suddenly called my phone, I was focused on my game and just took my phone and answered it without looking who it was.

"You answered" My phone fell on the floor when I heard who it was... "Minjoo.. please.." I shut my eyes... I don't want to hear anything, not his words... not his begging.

"Don't tell me you love him now.." His voice seemed weak... I closed my eyes and covered my ears, it didn't help since I cans till hear him.

"Min.. I'm sorry but I wanna be selfish." I shook my head and took my phone, I was about to answer him when someone took my phone.. My eyes widen when it was Wonyoung.

"But she doesn't. Stop calling." He said before ending the call and leaving my phone on the side table, he sat down on the floor in front of me and smiled bitterly.

"You don't even want to block his number.. he's really important to you." He reached for my cheek and caressed it.. we stayed silent for a moment until he retreats his hand and stood up.

"I'll wait for you, let's go eat outside.." He said before turning his back on me and went in the small living room that this room has.

Shit. He probably thinks I like Chaewon.

I sighed and shook my head before standing up and heading in the bathroom.

After taking a bath and wore my clothes I went to where Wonyoung was, he's eyes were close but my nose scrunched up after smelling a smoke that I don't like.

I look at his hands and there's a almost done cigar in his hands so I took it and put it off.

"Oh.. you're done?" I nodded and folded my arms

"You should stop smoking, it's bad for you... and me who's inhaling the smoke" He sighs and nods "Sorry... something's in my head that's why. Anyways let's go?" He stood up and let out a small smile, I smiled back and hugged him..

I'm sorry. I mentally said.

"Are you sure you wanna bring me out? You look tired" I said and looked up at him, He looked down at me and nods "Of course I wanna bring you out. I want you to enjoy Germany too." He leans down and kisses the tip of my nose making me smile.

I reached for his lips and gave it a short kiss before pulling away "Okay.." was all I can answer and he held my hands as we left the hotel.

"This is Frankfruit. This city is beautiful.. very nice for a small vacation." He says as we walk around the city "Isn't it supposed to be Frankfurt?" I corrected him and chuckles after.

"Oh.." He says and laughs "Got confused I guess..." He continues to laugh. I smiled and hugged his left arm as we walk.. so far I'm loving this.

He stopped so I also stopped, in front of us is a small restaurant but smells great from the outside.

"The food here is great." He says before opening the door for me, I could smell the great aroma better now and God I love it.

"I for sure can't wait" I told him and he nods before letting me pick what I want, after picking we went to a table for two and waited for a while.