15

Third person's POV

Minjoo let Wonyoung lay on their back as she eyed him in his suit... she sighed and started undressing him, from his shoes to his shirt.

She left him their only with his boxers on and went to the kitchen to get warm water and a small towel. Once she got it she went back in their room and started pressing the saoked warm towel on his body, from his face to his legs.

"It's because of me right?" She whispered, and looked at Wonyoung's sleeping face "I'm sorry..." She whispered once again and laid beside Wonyoung, hugging him once again.

She heard Wonyoung groaned after a few minutes  and shifting so she looked at him, Wonyoung opened his eyes quickly and ran to the bathroom not noticing he's naked. Minjoo could hear Wonyoung vomiting in the bathroom loudly so she followed Wonyoung and pat his sweaty back.

When Wonyoung was done, also done washing his mouth and panting hardly Minjoo stayed beside him patting his thigh to assure him that she's there "Wonyoung? Are you okay now?" When Wonyoung didn't reply nor open his mouth Minjoo sighed

"I'll go get water for you" when she was about to leave Wonyoung grabbed her arm and gripped it tightly but not to hard to hurt her

"Stay..." was the only word Wonyoung said before tugging Minjoo making her straddle on Wonyoung's lap. Wonyoung hugged her and Minjoo lets him hearing his heavy breathing and feeling his warm body.

Wonyoung stood up carrying Minjoo. Minjoo was shocked to feel herself getting lift up from the ground but still in Wonyoung's arms. Wonyoung sat on the bed and cuddles Minjoo with his back restin on the headboard and his leg spread open for Minjoo to sit comfortably on.

"Let's stay like this for a few minutes... please" he asked with his dry voice, Minjoo didn't answer but cuddles him back... melting in Wonyoung's arms.

"Always know that I love you okay? I'll be there if you need me." Wonyoung spoke... Minjoo listens feeling her heart beat loudly,

I wish I am too... Minjoo thoughts...

Wonyoung's heart hurt when he didn't get a reply from Minjoo not even a nod.

"Enjoy your café okay?" He said... Minjoo was confused, she didn't have a café what was he saying?

"I built it all just for you." Wonyoung huffs and smells Minjoo's neck

"Mhmm.. jasmine.." He nibbled Minjoo's neck earning a small mewl from the latter

Wonyoung rests his head on Minjoo's crook and they stayed like that until both drifted off to sleep... it was a night that was good and bad at the same time.

...

Wonyoung's POV

A jasmine scent lingers in my nostrils and felt a heavy weight on my legs. I opened my eyes and saw Minjoo using my hoodie and is hugging me... what happened... last night?

I looked around and felt something off, I looked at my feet and down my body... despite Minjoo covering most of it I was NAKED!

I mean I'm not naked naked but why am I onky in my boxers? Were we about to do that thing again last night but- you know what I don't wanna know.

I held Minjoo's arms and removed them around my waist but then Minjoo started to move and let's out a small relief groan.

"Hmm... Wonyoung-ah..?" Minjoo held Wonyoung's chest and pulled herself up to sit properly before opening her eyes, I looked at her and removed her hands on my chest since I have no shirt on.